CB CnR kill hack/exploit possible?

corn99

Reaction score
Recently I saw a cop airbreak through the jail doors and chainsaw everyone to death. But the weird thing is that normally if you killed a civilian as a cop you get a warning and it is a unfair death for the victim and it doesn't come up with the kill in the kill feed, but this time it showed that everyone he chainsawed(including me) suicided instead of not coming up in the kill feed. So he didn't get kicked (killing two innocent civilians gets you an auto kick and the kills don't come up in the kill feed) and kept doing it.

Now, I tried it and I airbreaked into the jail cell just like he was and I killed a guy just to try it, it gave me a warning and the guy got an unfair death.

Is there anyway to make them not get a unfair death so they have to pay medical fees and that the server thinks/shows that they suicided?

alvarez!

Reaction score
Lol that guy in the Cells was probably me, good times :D

This only worked for a short while specifically on Crazybobs, because he decided to trust OnPlayerGiveDamage over OnPlayerTakeDamage when it came to the decision who killed whom. By doing this, he fixed spoof killing on the Server. But since the drawbacks were worse, I guess he decided to revert back to the method before.

What I did, was plain and simply disable the sending of GiveDamage and hence I could kill everyone without getting wanted etc.