CLEO Help [CLEO] Planter.cs

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinaro

Reaction score

Hey Can some one help my i found this cleo called "Planter for GTA San Andreas"

Click Here For The Link

Its a pretty old cleo modification for single player but it those work online i tested it on the cheat server from ugbase.

if you see on this picture i can spawn items but the problem is i can't see the text on what i place.

The picture
http://s19.postimg.org/dxmt12j1f/test.jpg

but it those work and the items ar solid I'm i know its client sided and i only see it but i want to use it to make a Background with items to make pictures "like a studio" or a set-up to snap pics of with cars etc to make sort of a scenario with it.

Can some one edit it for my to make the text visible on the black menu part or I'm missing some font's ?

I have the latest Cleo 4.3.21

or do i need a lower version cleo to make it work?

if this is easy to edit can some-one do it

if this is not easy to edit to make it work I'm willing to pay you true paypal

Cinaro.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Impossible, You can't make objects made client-side to sync for other players, + you can make fake ped just like in the mod but you will need to implement a bot system and only that how it will work

Cinaro

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
Impossible, You can't make objects made client-side to sync for other players, + you can make fake ped just like in the mod but you will need to implement a bot system and only that how it will work

i meant client-side for my self "only me to see it" i don't want it to make it bot's or  sync for others..   i can spawn NPC's easy with this and object's "only for my eyes" i only want the text visable in the menu that i opened in the picture i want that visible so i can see what i select to place everything els works fine. can you help my with this if you able to.

-Cinaro

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
why do u even want it? for videos?
the text might not be appearing because u have not installed it correctly? are there any .gxt or .fxt or cleo text or cleo save file? put them in correct places

Cinaro

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
why do u even want it? for videos?
the text might not be appearing because u have not installed it correctly? are there any .gxt or .fxt or cleo text or cleo save file? put them in correct places

yes probable Video's & screenshots what i have mentioned before.
I know how to install things that is not the issue here .
yes there is a file planter.fxt and yes i placed intro the right folder.
I just want some one to help my on this small issue nothing els is that so hard to ask for?
Do you know how to fix this or can you "edit" it if not please don't waste time on asking things you already can see i mentioned before.

-Cinaro

Cinaro

Reaction score
The Person who wanna edit this CLEO so it works with a menu tool (so the text is visible for spawning items) I'm willing to pay 5/10 euro's for (paypal) send my a pm.

zein_tea

Reaction score
cinaro said:
The Person who wanna edit this  CLEO so it works with a menu tool (so the text is visible for spawning items)  I'm willing to pay 5/10 euro's for (paypal) send my a pm.
IMPOSIBBRU samp doesnt support the .fxt files

Status
Not open for further replies.