Untagged Release Collection of skin aimbots (0.3Z)

Samba

Reaction score
Narcotic link said:
I had the toggle aimbot and it was working perfectly fine until around 2 hours ago. It keeps crashing whenever I aim. I remove the CLEO and my game is fine.
Me too, brah.

iLost

Reaction score
Hmm , when i using Ping Aimbot ... I Not see something different . its making like small boxes for the Body which must to shoot ? I Not seen it . even when i press U+I . Is there have another ping Aimbot ? Please!  :yesyes:

sean2201337

Reaction score
I took the Aimbot from Opcode with the f12 off / on, and when i aim on a player i get a crash.
can someone help me?

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
sean2201337 link said:
I took the Aimbot from Opcode with the f12 off / on, and when i aim on a player i get a crash.
can someone help me?

you got sampfunc?

what cleo version you use?

mutram

Reaction score
sean2201337 link said:
can someone help me?

same for me.

using sampfuncs 2.3 and latest cleo

Fuhat

Reaction score
Im activating the Ping aimbot with F3 instead of F12 and it says cheat activated but its'not working. :D

poniac9

Reaction score
How do I use ptm.exe after it's openned and i'm in game? What keys? :youdontsay:

Bennet Pacino

Reaction score
poniac9 link said:
How do I use ptm.exe after it's openned and i'm in game? What keys? :youdontsay:

It's turned on by default. Just AIM and then SHOOT. The aimbot only aims at target when you shoot (lmb) so its harder to bust you.

JacksterGamer

Reaction score
Do you have to shoot first before Skin-aimbot.cs = Opcode v2 begins to work? Because it's not working for me.

bistr0

Reaction score
springfield link said:
They were scanned before posted, also never scan password protected archives on virustotal, it will always give false positive.

are you sure that ptm.exe is not a virus ? please be sincere