Debate over religious beliefs

Reaction score
cvnr0 link said:
all ppl live moral life, in their respective religions, but if they want to become Sikhs they can. the goal of the 10 gurus was to spread the true message to enough people until they become capable of spreading truth on their own, that is what Sikhs are doing.

So if Sikh are so cool and good, why out of 1200 million indians only 20 chose to convert? 
And what's this true message?  :imoverit:

Cinaro

Reaction score
I am my own god. i control my own body. and mind, I Believe In Myself. and some time's karma visit's me if i am being bit retarded. And I Don't Believe in Fairy-tails. :urtheman:

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
springfield link said:
So if Sikh are so cool and good, why out of 1200 million indians only 20 chose to convert? 
And what's this true message?  :imoverit:
[member=111]springfield[/member]
We are only 500 years old, and Quality is better than quantity, also Sikhism is Majority religion in the Punjab region, but we still have love towards other faiths, Many Hindus and Muslims of india come to our holy places, some Hindus and Muslims even build our holy places and run them all because the message of Sikhism is for all, The 9th guru was beheaded by Muslims in Delhi as Hindus, ppl form completely different faith asked him to help as they were being forcefully converted, if we wanted to convert everyone why did the guru lay his life?  and we say u can attain God and be one with God by staying in your own religion, given that u follow the truth.

Because for example u got a family doctor, and u have a disease he treats you to some extent, but there is a better doctor in the town who will help u recover completely so u will go to the better doctor, who will recover u completely but at the same time if u have small diseases u will go to your own family doctor because u would not like to leave him completely, so that's why we don't convert people.
Sikhism is a non missionary religion. But if someone's want to become sikh he is always welcome to. There are thousands of white, Chinese, and some nigga Sikhs too lol, just check up YouTube.
In Mexico 30 k white Sikhs leave with no connection to India.

Slowly Sikhism is spreading around the globe specially in UK and Canada. Internet is your evidence
I would like u to read my earlier messages.
Anyhow I am from a Christian family and I call myself a Sikh, haven't been converted formally for family reasons

Reaction score
cvnr0 link said:
but we still have love towards other faiths
cvnr0 link said:
he was most likely to be a son of whore who came out to be a good guy

Is this how you show respect towards other faiths? Referring to that faith deity as 'whore' and 'son of a whore'?

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
cvnr0 link said:
[member=111]springfield[/member]
We are only 500 years old, and Quality is better than quantity, also Sikhism is Majority religion in the Punjab region, but we still have love towards other faiths, Many Hindus and Muslims of india come to our holy places, some Hindus and Muslims even build our holy places and run them all because the message of Sikhism is for all, The 9th guru was beheaded by Muslims in Delhi as Hindus, ppl form completely different faith asked him to help as they were being forcefully converted, if we wanted to convert everyone why did the guru lay his life?  and we say u can attain God and be one with God by staying in your own religion, given that u follow the truth.

Because for example u got a family doctor, and u have a disease he treats you to some extent, but there is a better doctor in the town who will help u recover completely so u will go to the better doctor, who will recover u completely but at the same time if u have small diseases u will go to your own family doctor because u would not like to leave him completely, so that's why we don't convert people.
Sikhism is a non missionary religion. But if someone's want to become sikh he is always welcome to. There are thousands of white, Chinese, and some nigga Sikhs too lol, just check up YouTube.
In Mexico 30 k white Sikhs leave with no connection to India.

Slowly Sikhism is spreading around the globe specially in UK and Canada. Internet is your evidence
I would like u to read my earlier messages.
Anyhow I am from a Christian family and I call myself a Sikh, haven't been converted formally for family reasons

So what you're talking about here is more like a philosophy of life, but what you said earlier about "the true message" makes me think otherwise, i don't really know what's sikhism's goal, because if you're talking about the "true message" and in the same time saying people CAN practice their religious beliefs(islam,judaism,christianity) then this is clearly a contradiction. Is sikhism a religion or a philosophy?, if it's a religion then It implies that sikhism's goal should be to diffuse the "truth", as in convince people to join their faiths, not like buddhism which is a philosophy it doesn't tell people to join it...  but yet again you said that the gurus don't want to convert people...  :computer_guy:

is it like a religion that encompasses all the good in other religions or what?, is it like... a religion that says all the other religions are good, do whatever u want but stay moral don't do the bad? that's it?
is it a man made religion?

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
What is true in islam, is true in christianity, is true in buddhim and is true everywhere. The true message is this that the truth is universal while what is false is not, But sikhs believe that complete truth is in their faith, like all other faiths think. But sikhism also says the truth of any other faith is fine for other people to reach god but rarely people practice it.

Codex1337

Reaction score
cvnr0 link said:
[member=13605]Paul159[/member] What u are saying is completely unscientific

Can you explain scientifically how did the human race started? How was the universe designed?

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
Codex1337 link said:
Can you explain scientifically how did the human race started? How was the universe designed?
First there was nothing only energy accumulated, it bursted out with a sound like the big bang theory says. Fastforwarding we had the earth, whuch was burning hell, when it chilled down, there were many elements whuch combined to form amino acids, from them came the proteins which formed simple biological organisms, whuch evolved a d fastforwarding again became complex organisms forming animals and ultimately humans

Codex1337

Reaction score
cvnr0 link said:
First there was nothing only energy accumulated, it bursted out with a sound like the big bang theory says. Fastforwarding we had the earth, whuch was burning hell, when it chilled down, there were many elements whuch combined to form amino acids, from them came the proteins which formed simple biological organisms, whuch evolved a d fastforwarding again became complex organisms forming animals and ultimately humans
Can you define energy? where did it came from? How the earth was already existed?

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
Codex1337 link said:
Can you define energy? where did it came from? How the earth was already existed?
energy was there from beginning. it's conversion from one to another lead to all this.
Energy is god

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
did this energy (God) lead to creation of all the matter?

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
Hmmmmm, i remember i've seen a video on youtube Leo from actualized, he talks about the concept of god is nothingness, and that when we reach state of enlightenment we realize that we ourselves are nothingness therefore we are everything and we are god.
he explained that all the religions have the same concept, and it is that god is nothingness, there were people who knew this and stayed silence, and there were people who knew it and wanted to teach it to others like prophets, and only the ones who learn it is those that practice the religion at its best!, for example in islam he said its the sufis, in christianity its kabbalah.
but this idea cannot be grasped by the rational mind, it has to be experienced. is this the idea of sikhism?,  pantheism also says god is everything...

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
yes, God is to be experienced, God is not guy, he is formless, by meditation we can experience the divine bliss of him and be one with God. A person who can attain higher  state of meditation can do anything, as even a small amount of energy is enough to move anything with the speed of light. Each and every molecule has energy, now some might say is God there in the Toilet? Yes he is at the end of the day everything is made of atoms and molecules, When we eat food we are happy and when we take it, the poop might be used as manure Lol, so God is everywhere but only few ppl reflect back God properly. The ones who did were jesus, Buddha and the gurus.

He is in every one, he is inside a criminal as well as he is inside a good guy, we are just mirrors, a criminal is a unclean one and dosent reflect God and we are a bit more clean than him but not completely.

yes many ppl know about this in all faiths, in Christianity experiencing God is known as having possession of holy spirit, in Sikhism it is known I be experienced using the Dasam Dwar or the tenth gate, in Hinduism the concept is sat chakra, so experiencing God is there in every faith. That's why we don't go.out to convert as anyone can experience god as the truth is universal but the False stuff is not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlAJosw3Q3o

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
cvnr0 link said:
yes, God is to be experienced, God is not guy, he is formless, by meditation we can experience the divine bliss of him and be one with God. A person who can attain higher  state of meditation can do anything, as even a small amount of energy is enough to move anything with the speed of light. Each and every molecule has energy, now some might say is God there in the Toilet? Yes he is at the end of the day everything is made of atoms and molecules, When we eat food we are happy and when we take it, the poop might be used as manure Lol, so God is everywhere but only few ppl reflect back God properly. The ones who did were jesus, Buddha and the gurus.

He is in every one, he is inside a criminal as well as he is inside a good guy, we are just mirrors, a criminal is a unclean one and dosent reflect God and we are a bit more clean than him but not completely.

yes many ppl know about this in all faiths, in Christianity experiencing God is known as having possession of holy spirit, in Sikhism it is known I be experienced using the Dasam Dwar or the tenth gate, in Hinduism the concept is sat chakra, so experiencing God is there in every faith. That's why we don't go.out to convert as anyone can experience god as the truth is universal but the False stuff is not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlAJosw3Q3o

Yeah i've just seen that video u posted, and it really makes sense... gonna read more about this sikhism religion seems interesting.
i've always thought to myself, there are thousands of religions, surely the ones who built these religions MUST have a reason for creating them, it's not like fairytales or something, there must be a thought in that person's mind that pushed him to want to diffuse this message of religion, all religions say that you must do good deed, but most of them say u will burn in hell if you don't believe in our religions. This idea of burning in hell if we don't believe is very false, because, It's not easy for a human being to just believe in a religion just easily... and if he does not believe it's not his fault... there IS something blocking him from believing. If it's not his fault then you are in no position to punish him for not believing, if you punish him then you're a malevolent person/god.

Paul159

Reaction score
cvnr0 link said:
I will give you simple example: car can't construct him self

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
was there God inside Joseph Fritzls' dick when he raped his own daugther and held imprisoned for 24 years?

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
monday link said:
was there God inside Joseph Fritzls' dick when he raped his own daugther and held imprisoned for 24 years?
yes !
GOD IS everywhere, at the end of the day his dick is also made of atoms and molecules.
Every person has god inside him but only few reflect godly qualities

[member=13605]Paul159[/member] There is a end to everything. We have come from one and we will merge back to the one That one is indivisible and self created.

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
Here is everything about god and his creation !

The limits of the created universe cannot be perceived. Its limits here and beyond cannot be perceived. Many struggle to know His limits, but His limits cannot be found. No one can know these limits. The more you say about them, the more there still remains to be said."

"There was darkness for countless years.
There was neither earth nor sky; there was only His Will.
There was neither day nor night, neither sun nor moon.
He (God) was in deep meditation.
There was nothing except Himself." (SGGS p1035)

He created Himself - at that time, there was no other.
He consulted Himself for advice, and what He did came to pass.
At that time, there were no Akaashic Ethers, no nether regions, nor the three worlds.
At that time, only the Formless Lord Himself existed - there was no creation.
As it pleased Him, so did He act; without Him, there was no other. ||1||" (SGGS p509)

Thou created all Thy Universe to please Thyself, to enjoy the spectacle, the reality, which is the light of Thy own Reality-self."

What was that time, and what was that moment? What was that day, and what was that date?
What was that season, and what was that month, when the Universe was created?
The Pandits, the religious scholars, cannot find that time, even if it is written in the Puraanas.
That time is not known to the Qazis, who study the Koran.
The day and the date are not known to the Yogis, nor is the month or the season.
The Creator who created this creation-only He Himself knows." (SGGS p4)

"You created the vast expanse of the Universe with One Word! Hundreds of thousands of rivers began to flow." (SGGS p3)
"The limits of the created universe cannot be perceived. Its limits here and beyond cannot be perceived. Many struggle to know His limits, but His limits cannot be found. No one can know these limits. The more you say about them, the more there still remains to be said." (SGGS p5)
"So many worlds beyond this world-so very many! What power holds them, and supports their weight?" (SGGS p3)
"All are in the One, and the One is in all. This is what the True Guru has shown me.(5). He who created the worlds, solar systems and galaxies - that God cannot be known.(6). From the lamp of God, the lamp within is lit; the Divine Light illuminates the three worlds.(7)." (SGGS p907)
Beginning of the Universe
"For thirty-six ages, He created the darkness, abiding in the void. There were no Vedas, Puraanas or Shaastras there; only the Lord Himself existed. He Himself sat in the absolute trance, withdrawn from everything. Only He Himself knows His state; He Himself is the unfathomable ocean.(18)" (SGGS p555)
"For so many ages, there was only pitch darkness; the Creator Lord was absorbed in the primal void." (SGGS p1023)
"For endless eons, there was only utter darkness. There was no earth or sky; there was only the infinite Command of His Hukam. There was no day or night, no moon or sun; God sat in primal, profound Samaadhi.(1) There were no sources of creation or powers of speech, no air or water. There was no creation or destruction, no coming or going. There were no continents, nether regions, seven seas, rivers or flowing water.(2)" (SGGS p1035)
"From this primal void, came the moon, the sun and the earth....From this primal void, the earth and the Akaashic Ethers were created....From this primal void, came the four sources of creation, and the power of speech....They were created from the void, and they will merge into the void....." (SGGS p1037)
"The Supreme Creator created the play of Nature; through the Word of His Shabad, He stages His Wondrous Show.(7)....From this primal void, He made both night and day;" (SGGS p1037)
"Creating the Universe, He made the expanse....The True Guru, the Primal Being, is sublime and detached...." (SGGS p1038)

The existing state
"Creating the sun and the moon, He infused His Light into them. He created the night and the day; Wondrous are His miraculous plays." (SGGS p1279)
"Beauty fades away, islands fade away, the sun, moon, stars and sky fade away. The earth, mountains, forests and lands fade away." (SGGS p1354)
"His Power supports the moon, the sun and the stars, and infuses light and breath into the body." (SGGS p1358)
"He established the earth, the sky and the air, the water of the oceans, fire and food. He created the moon, the starts and the sun, night and day and mountains; he blessed the trees with flowers and fruits." (SGGS p1399)
"The continents and the solar systems rest in the support of the One Lord. The Guru has removed the veil of illusion, and shown this to me." (SGGS p205)
"He is the Supreme Lord God, the Perfect Transcendent Lord; O my mind, hold tight to the Support of the One who established the solar systems and galaxies. Chant the Name of that Lord.(1)Pause." (SGGS p209)
"Many millions are the fields of creation and the galaxies. Many millions are the etheric skies and the solar systems....So many times, He has expanded His expansion....Many millions are created in various forms......His limits are not known to anyone." (SGGS p276)

And this is how it will end
"The earth, the Akaashic ethers of the sky, the nether regions of the underworld, the moon and the sun shall pass away." (SGGS p1100)
"Night and day, and the stars in the sky shall vanish. The sun and the moon shall vanish. The mountains, the earth, the water and the air shall pass away. Only the Word of the Holy Saint shall endure." (SGGS p1204)

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
monday link said:
what are "godly qualities"?
To simplify I would say these 3
1) To remember gods name , and to meditate upon. him, for that u don't have to go on a mountain or become a priest etc. Just wake up in the morning do the prayers which your religion prescribes, and live a normal life, there is no need to abondon wordly  things, there should be a balance.
2) Earn honest living
3) share with the needy
The guy who is perfect in all this is no less than God, but only few had mastered it. Even if u don't master heaven and the divine experience is open for.you