CLEO Help Forcespawn without detection?

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

faggylie

Reaction score
Hello.

I have seen some people forcespawn without logging in(and they remain unlogged in, however they can hack guns, kill etc) and nothing really ends up happening because they aren't logged in. Basically, I am looking for this hack. Using the typical "spawn.cs" I will get kicked or banned depending on the server for spawning whilst not logged in.

How do the other people do this? I have tried "NOP RequestSpawn" and "NOP RequestClass" but then nothing really happens, so I am not totally sure what I am doing wrong here.

lol7

Reaction score
Here's how:
1° Download s0beit and install it;
2° Log in to a server normally (so that you get syncronized with the servers script and etc);
3° Simply put, open the sobeit menu by pressing f11 > SAMP PATCHES > activate each/every SAMP PATCHES options;
4° Then go to SAMP MISC > Change game state > Wait connect; (After "Wait connect" was selected, SAMP will reconnect you into the same server ip.)
5° Now, when the server is up again, just unfreeze yourself by pressing "]" button (if I may be obvious);
6° Now, if the server script is not so strong, you will be able to hack, for example, a "minigun" gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.