Resource icon

CLEO Release Fpay

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshiro

Reaction score
A simple cleo which allows you to pay someone from far distance.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRx9f0RRLbg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

ON\ /rpay [id] [amount] [1]

Attachments

• pay.cs
    826 bytes · Views: 319

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
works perfectly. i trolled SARP players and they like ''WTF how did you do it'' and pmed me :D

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
HowEnCokkien said:
works perfectly. i trolled SARP players and they like ''WTF how did you do it'' and pmed me :D

PM? you can't pm in SARP, nice lies..

anyways lol nice troll, this was a great one, I mean it is so unique, with this you can create a cleo which loops to every player and send to them by fake pos etc and send everyone 1$ and the whole server will be like WTF, if you spam it for every player his chat LMAO, and this is better against spam filters as commands are not marked as spam

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
HowEnCokkien said:

anyways lol nice troll, this was a great one, I mean it is so unique, with this you can create a cleo which loops to every player and send to them by fake pos etc and send everyone 1$ and the whole server will be like WTF, if you spam it for every player his chat LMAO, and this is better against spam filters as commands are not marked as spam

you can pm in san andreas roleplay also why must i lie about it? faggot

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
HowEnCokkien said:

you can pm in san andreas roleplay also why must i lie about it? faggot

stiffidy

Reaction score
Instantly kicked from server ..
There wasn't reason , but just plain msg - server closed connection

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
HowEnCokkien said:
0x32789 said:
HowEnCokkien said:

you can pm in san andreas roleplay also why must i lie about it? faggot
I've played a lot, SA-RP don't have pm feature from what I remember, it is only available to admins and helpers and to use it, they should be helping u..

stiffidy

Reaction score
Yeah , this cheat got me disconnected instanly when i used in the RP server i play ..

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
Opcode.eXe said:
Bruh this is a teleport cheat.. have fun getting banned. :D
Depends on the server. :surprised: I just NOP Pos and PosZ and system dont detect it  a tp hack  :D

MDA

Reaction score
better to use this snippet
http://ugbase.eu/Thread-SNIPPET-SendOnFootPosSync

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
MDA said:
better to use this snippet
http://ugbase.eu/Thread-SNIPPET-SendOnFootPosSync

its will be more detectable with this :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.