Friends

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
Hello friends, this is gonna be a thread where i thank all of you!, from babblex all the way to "my lobb laxe"

these days i've been living a hard life because i didn't have friends, the problem is i wanted real friends but not fake ones, not ones that take your gf and fuck her right in the push, not the ones that steal ur mcsandwich, not the ones that insult u and step on ur new yeezies. but real friends!
what i'm asking for is not really too much... or is it?, what i remarked these days is that finding real friends is very hard, that's when i found out that it is impossible to find real friends that you want, unless you're a god who designs his own frenssss, now. since i don't have real friends in real life, therefore my real friends is you on the internet, you are sooo friendly and lovely, even if you sometimess are jealous of me cuz i'm best, but it's okay no hate bro we frenss forever!!
i just want to tell you don't ever be faggit with anyone in the internet, but take them as friend, cuz one day they will help you through bad times and you will be soo thankful for them like me. for example you're gay, u wan dick, but no one want to gib cuz u live in 3rd world country where dicktodick is prohibited, then u go to ur internet friend, he'll giv u advice on how to get rid of that urge for dick, and will help you through your awful pain that you're suffering :)

to resume all of what is said above, i would like to give you one advice!, don't be that kind of person, use your brain, use your mental abilities, DON'T GIVE UP, STAY STRONG, YOU'RE THE BEST!

Reaction score
r4XPkQt.gif

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
This is in the spammmm section. Is this supposed to be a troll, a joke, or a real experience from ur life ?
Anyway  :trollface:

ini

Reaction score
no guird for dat so prety omgoh that laxe migt be the hapiest guy ever in dis guolrd  :not_bad: