FrostyVPN How to assign new IP's?

reeferuk

Reaction score
I've downloaded FrostyVPN, But all the I.P's are banned from a certain server (NG:RP)
Can someone tell me how to assign new I.P's that are not banned from NG:RP
Any help would be appreciated

StyleRxd

Reaction score
Oh really I dont think so........
Maybe you wont get it on or probably you dont know use the FrostyVPN
Just download Open VPN Gui for work little bit more fast

Proof:
2Nrhn.png

reeferuk

Reaction score
These I.Ps are banned, Is there any way i can set the I.P myself or something? Or is there a huge list of VPN's i can use?

HapeHD

Reaction score
I can see you guys don't use FrostyVPN smart and this tool is pretty old believe me so it's not that smart as you guys think so remember if you're trying to connect to another Country first disconnect to your Currect country I bet for all of you that couldn't connect for explame: singapore that you guys where connected to another country so first disconnect or re-start the whole tool.

StyleRxd

Reaction score
Im not a noob, i know how it works, The i.ps are banned anyway so im just gonna remove this shit

Lol then Remove because this guy has config of OpenVPNGui instead of FrostyVPN in the OpenVPNGUI
Look at the proof -.-

And he doesnt has the keys to crack the VPN like 202552.crt 202552.key & ca.crt(its in the FrostyVPN)

2O67K.png

Oeal

Reaction score
So if these addresses run obsolete, where do I find new ones?

Add them to you frostyVPN's config file, then run 'frostyVPN' and you will find a new vpns which you have added, you can see the names.

FrostyVPN: <!-- l topic232.html<!-- l

toplel

Reaction score
[quote author="toplel"]So if these addresses run obsolete, where do I find new ones?

Add them to you frostyVPN's config file, then run 'frostyVPN' and you will find a new vpns which you have added, you can see the names.

FrostyVPN: <!-- l topic232.html<!-- l [/quote]

Thanks, but I know how to add .ovpn configuration files -- I want to know where to find new config files for in case these IPs get banned.