Help Help me with shadow thing

Dimitri

Reaction score
Well i got new pc cool PC and when my VISUAL FX in HIGH some places are laggin bcus shadow,but my friend have the same grapich and he aint laggin

My specs:
Dual Core i3 3.2GHz
4GB Ram 1800
ATI HD 5670
HDD 1.5TB

Wahts the problem? Maybe Installation GTA is bugged or something?

Dimitri

Reaction score
Is your graphic driver up to date? Sometimes the newest update, can make your graphic card worser

It is 2011 NEW,but i dont know why it laggin ffs it shouldnt lagg :S

I will try with new GTA anyone got link for new GTA FULL GAME

Btw im playing GTA IV with shadow all HIGH 50 fps got

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Is that a laptop ? if yes, that's probably because of san andreas game's sort of compatibility problem.

In Turkey with my main computer (desktop) i was playing san andreas and samp with minimum 90 fps. And the desktop is like this :

Core 2 Duo @2.40Ghz
3 gb ram
1gb ati hd4650
320 gb hdd

Then, i was going to go to France, so dad bought me an awesum laptop, i could play any game i want, even gta 4 with average graphics (like, normal but not high or very high). The laptop's specs below :

Core i7-3630C CPU @2.40Ghz
8 gb ram
2 gb Nvidia GeForce GT 650M
1 tb hdd

And can you imagine how much fps do i get in san andreas ? Just 40. Maximum 70 if i disable everything and reduce the resolution to the lowest. What's more, i can still play any other games damn smoothly. This lag thing happens only in san andreas, and i don't know why. This game gotta have something to do with laptops.

Dimitri

Reaction score
Framelimiter is off
Widescreen Off
Visual FX High
AA: 3
Resolution: 1980x1080

Its not laptop,its PC new

xzytro

God
Reaction score
turn off the Anti-Aliasing, And reduce Visual FX to 1 lower degree. Set resolution to 1600x900

So now it will lag less i assume.

Dimitri

Reaction score
Still same,i think my GTA is bugged,cus my internet is not alright,soo download was slow,maybe installation bug?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
i dont think so, if it was corrupted then the installation would give you an error and would rollback or cancel the process.

DOnDark

Reaction score
Good choice Dimitri.. I got a rather old GTX 460, and it runs gta smoothly, 90 fps, no lag at all, with high settings, and so on