zaki19

Reaction score
can you translate this  :somuchwin:

image.png

image.png

Steezy

Reaction score
Who gave it you?
I knew that some fucking retard would just share it.. Faggots, I'll never share anything in the future here.

zaki19

Reaction score
Steezy link said:
Who gave it you?
I knew that some fucking retard would just share it.. Faggots, I'll never share anything in the future here.

i will share it if i get translation

Steezy

Reaction score
I already have it, just wanted to know who gave it to you.
Anyway, you can't release mods that aren't your without author's permission so..

not490

Reaction score
Steezy i said the fucking idiots gonna share it together... that is anyway shit raksamp, compared what my friend has.

Reaction score
not490 link said:
Steezy i said the fucking idiots gonna share it together... that is anyway shit raksamp, compared what my friend has.
Steezy link said:
Who gave it you?

You're the only retards here, this has been public since 04.05.2014 on cheat-master.ru.  :face_palm:

Attachments

• RakSamp.rar
    238.9 KB · Views: 47

Steezy

Reaction score
springfield link said:
[quote author=not490 link=topic=7485.msg42486#msg42486 date=1401315395]
Steezy link said:
Who gave it you?
You're the only retards here, this has been public since 04.05.2014 on cheat-master.ru.  :face_palm:
[/quote]

It's the same guy who posted it on blasthack so, anyway, as you can see there were like 20 requests for raknet after it got relased and no one could find it.
I just shared it in pm and asked for not sharing it to other, that's why I called them retards

Reaction score
not490 link said:
this has been public since 04.05.2014 on cheat-master.ru.  :face_palm:
No shit??  :face_palm:

Then why you call other people retarded because they wanted to share something? You're the only retarded piece of shit on this forum right now. You're a fuckin' leecher, you're so god damn stupid you don't realise how motherfuckin' stupid you are. You're so stupid if someone ask you what's 2+2 you answer with yellow. Fuckin' retarded cunt.

not490

Reaction score
Then why you call other people retarded because they wanted to share something? You're the only retarded piece of shit on this forum right now. You're a fuckin' leecher, you're so god damn stupid you don't realise how motherfuckin' stupid you are. You're so stupid if someone ask you what's 2+2 you answer with yellow. Fuckin' retarded cunt.
Woah  :watchout:. You almost hitted me man, relax. And what you care what i say ? Want eat my food too ? huh ?