Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db0wyNVSlqQ
Download cleo in description
Hi
@Opcode.eXe
Man how to remove that black box and triger? I need just that smooth aim
@springfield @monday maybe you might know it too guys

Reaction score
I only did some hexadecimal magic via HxD, and probably springfield did the same thing, if you want to edit this script via SB you need to find out what hex line goes for, it's pretty obviously, but I did fail when I replaced it with actual opcode ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Maybe springfield will nail it again, dunno

Edvincik

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
I only did some hexadecimal magic via HxD, and probably springfield did the same thing, if you want to edit this script via SB you need to find out what hex line goes for, it's pretty obviously, but I did fail when I replaced it with actual opcode ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My friend is it hard to change activation and remove activation message popup on screen in HxD? , because i am completely lost in HxD :D

Reaction score
Edvincik said:
supahdupahnubah said:

My friend is it hard to change activation and remove activation message popup on screen in HxD? , because i am completely lost in HxD :D

It's kinda not if you're familiar with low level code and also with your brain, but it's hard to add new lines of code because labels will simply erase
Tbh it is really would be easier to find out what causes error on recompile, rather than brag with that stuff in TxD, I just did it that way becaues it was faster to edit some values and opcodes rather than figuring out the compile problem xDD

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
spent way too much time on this;p I tried to add delay to prevent accidental on/off spam but failed miserably, btw what key is key 18?

Attachments

• SmoothAimTrigger_edited.cs
    18.8 KB · Views: 60

Edvincik

Reaction score
monday said:
spent way too much time on this;p I tried to add delay to prevent accidental on/off spam but failed miserably, btw what key is key 18?
its alt key my friend, thank you, how did you compiled it? :p

Reaction score
Edvincik said:
monday said:
its alt eky my friend, thank you, how did you compiled it? :p

He just removed printf the way I did it, also 18 isn't a alt key, not at least in 00E1 opcode

Edvincik

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
Edvincik said:
monday said:
its alt eky my friend, thank you, how did you compiled it? :p

He just removed printf the way I did it, also 18 isn't a alt key, not at least in 00E1 opcode

you saying that now that cleo dont show activation message but the activation is the same?(sorry not at home,cant test it)

Edvincik

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
Edvincik said:
you saying that now that cleo dont show activation message but the activation is the same?(sorry not at home,cant test it)

Yea

if when for activation it is hard to do when key_down maybe it is easier for example do like not to type AIM on keyboard, make just one button,like when you press it its on and then you press it again its off or its like same kind like hold activation?

Reaction score
FeelsBadManGun said:
i just tested recompiled without editing anything and BAM crash.

I just took a look into the code and half of it makes absolutely no sence, so it's either crypted with his cryptor or pointers and offsets of calculate functions fills itself inside of it
Literally pocket death trap with intended waste of time, because if someone will try to edit it, on first try he will turn himself into a loop, till he will realize, this script wont even work if you simply recompile it
GG WP Opcode
INB4: he will come here and explain it

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
if when for activation it is hard to do when key_down maybe it is easier for example do like not to type AIM on keyboard, make just one button,like when you press it its on and then you press it again its off or its like same kind like hold activation?

that's what it does, it has "if key_down 18" but without any delay afterwards so it will be spammed...
Btw I didn't compile it, just changed the way suggested by supahdupahnubah

Reaction score
I think the idea is to assign function labels to variables, which will fuck up when you decompile since they are relative to the main thread pointer.

[shcode=cpp]
0@ = @some_func
call 0@ 0
[/shcode]

I think, i'm not sure, didn't bother checking more. @Opcode.eXe , he can reveal more, if he wants.

Reaction score
springfield said:
I think the idea is to assign function labels to variables, which will fuck up when you decompile since they are relative to the main thread pointer.

[shcode=cpp]
0@ = @some_func
call 0@ 0
[/shcode]

I think, i'm not sure, didn't bother checking more. @Opcode.eXe , he can reveal more, if he wants.

Yea I almost thought about the same thing, but in different way
That's really smart and simple, because now every function in code is really a big mess, so you literally need to restore its labels and think what every function goes for or even convert it to high level, GG, not even going to do that since it's easier to copypaste write your own aimbot with smoothing
Thanks for explaining btw

Status
Not open for further replies.