CLEO Help Help with aimbot settings

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamien

Reaction score
Hello to all users  :ugbase:. He wants to present his problem with the settings, the aimbot config. I mean exactly and I mean here Silent by OpcodeXe aimbot. Well, as I play this aim, it's probably something wrongly set in the settings or config of the whole cheats file because because when I shoot, for example, deagle or sniper, one shot counts double HP, as if I shot twice in someone. And that's what I want from a good person with this help :) By the way, if we can not fix it, I would ask you for some good aimbot, I'm talking about a silent or some other thing, but most of all it will not be detectable on example when an administrator will be watching me and acting with a turbo glitche.
I am looking for help, thank you in advance and best regards :)

Anonymou5

Reaction score
I think opcode silent aimbot have glitch thats why it counts hp twice this is for everyone I think, btw you can use some opc0d3r silent aimbot.

Kamien

Reaction score
Anonymou5 said:
I think opcode silent aimbot have glitch thats why it counts hp twice this is for everyone I think, btw you can use some opc0d3r silent aimbot.

Okay okay, thank you for the information. Can you advise me which one should choose an aimbot that works well and also works with the conditions given above.

Status
Not open for further replies.