CLEO Help Help with go_to command

CLEO related

roinuj

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am somewhat new to Cleo scripting, although I have a specialized background in web development. However, I am learning to develop simple scripts in Cleo for my fun in GTA SA.

The command:

0A2E: AS_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR go_to PositionX PositionY PositionZ mode 6 time -2 stop_radius 0.5 following_paths

I've encountered a problem for which I could not find any documented solution, nor any discussions in forums (at least in all my searches). This command theoretically moves the character to a specific coordinate. With it, it's possible to use the "following_paths" parameter, which is very important to me, as I need the character to navigate without obstacles.

The problem:

Whenever the character is close to reaching the coordinate, he starts to walk. I haven't found documentation on the modes, but I noticed that mode 6 runs without sprinting, whereas mode 7 sprints. However, all the modes that I have tested behave the same way. This is a problem because it significantly delays execution cycles.

Could any of you help me with a workaround for this situation? NOTE: I haven't fully learned how to read and write to memory yet. I have used some functions that do this, but they were copied from forums. Thus, I know there are some actions that go beyond the available commands, but I need your help.

Thanks in advance!

roinuj

Reaction score
Edit:
@Parazitas I bothered you on your YouTube channel with the same problem. You said you would help me, but I didn't want to bother you further, so I decided to post here in case someone else is interested in helping, they can be useful.

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
Edit:
@Parazitas I bothered you on your YouTube channel with the same problem. You said you would help me, but I didn't want to bother you further, so I decided to post here in case someone else is interested in helping, they can be useful.
I just wake up, so let's go further.
Please contact with me on discord since it's easier to communicate