How To Hide?

_Safa

Reaction score
In SAMPFUNCS configuration file (in GTA folder) you can set the show-info-bar (or something like that) to value "false".

Can't remember how it was done for CLEO, just put a black bar on it hehe.

ajom

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there, anybody guide me how can i hide, CLEO & SAMPFUNCS From Pause Menu, is it possible? Thanks in Advance

To remove SAMPFUNCS Watermark at ESC:
  1. Open using a text editor, GTA SA/SAMPFUNCS/sampfuncs-settings.ini
  2. draw-info-bar=false

To Remove the cleo Watermark, you need to download a custom cleo.asi which have nulled esc strings:
This link always releases a nulled cleo watermark everytime there is a new version of cleo.

zoomzoom

Reaction score
To remove SAMPFUNCS Watermark at ESC:
  1. Open using a text editor, GTA SA/SAMPFUNCS/sampfuncs-settings.ini
  2. draw-info-bar=false

To Remove the cleo Watermark, you need to download a custom cleo.asi which have nulled esc strings:
This link always releases a nulled cleo watermark everytime there is a new version of cleo.
Thanks man! Only one thing left, i have create the thread about sensfix.luac, could you make into .cs one? it's a sensfix with configuration, this is not the sensfix.asi, it's a "sensfix.luac" which work in moonloader but moonloader not working for me, so kindly make into .CS one :( Thx

Note: First Extract this rar, and inside a file known sensfix.luac, make into .cs one :p

Attachments

• sensfix.rar
    68.3 KB · Views: 6

zoomzoom

Reaction score
In SAMPFUNCS configuration file (in GTA folder) you can set the show-info-bar (or something like that) to value "false".

Can't remember how it was done for CLEO, just put a black bar on it hehe.
Thanks man! Only one thing left, i have create the thread about sensfix.luac, could you make into .cs one? it's a sensfix with configuration, this is not the sensfix.asi, it's a "sensfix.luac" which work in moonloader but moonloader not working for me, so kindly make into .CS one :( Thx

Note: First Extract this rar, and inside a file known sensfix.luac, make into .cs one :p