CLEO Release Ignite & Auto-Eject

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Hi,

As a reply to this well-prepared cleo request topic, i have completed the script as it was easy.

It allows you to burn a vehicle or to auto-eject yourself from a vehicle after a certain time. It can be configured from a detailed .ini file :

7rhDF.png

Archive password is the website's name, as usual.
Scripts are also included, so that if there are cleo learners around here they can take a look.
Don't forget to put the .ini file as well as .cs file inside CLEO folder otherwise it will give warning and deactivate itself.
Have fun ;D

Attachments

• Ignite & Auto-Eject.rar
    11.2 KB · Views: 292

Fixa

Reaction score
Command or button to car bomb? For example on an RP server I drive by then hit a button; my car explodes, hits under 250? More infos.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Fixa link said:
Command or button to car bomb?
Button. Any button which you put inside .ini file.
Fixa link said:
For example on an RP server I drive by then hit a button; my car explodes, hits under 250? More infos.
You are on an RP server, you drive around, when you press the button which you defined in .ini file, it will wait for one or two seconds depending on your .ini file, and then it will set vehicle's hp to something below 250.0 so that the vehicle will start to burn.

I recommend this :
Edit .ini file, put the same key for both ignition and ejection. Then, set ignition delay to 1(second), and ejection delay to '1.5' . So with just 1 key, burn the car, and send it away by automaticly getting ejected 500 miliseconds after the ignition. :urtheman:

Equifag

Reaction score
Thanks a lot!
I can do 'kamikaze' with vehicles much more easier now (with less chance of suicide ofc :lol:)

profigamer1337

Reaction score
When I burn my vehicle by hitting it around( not by this mod ), this mod will eject me from a burning vehicle,or I have to burn it with this mod first?

profigamer1337

Reaction score
I don't want to burn the car by myself with this mod.I want that I get ejected each time my car is on fire.Can you make it only for this?

Mr.Double

Reaction score
:,)

:yesyes:LOL! u are the boss xzytro!!  :table_flip: :urtheman:

Alex Perez

Reaction score
I do not understand As I edit the file To put the key I want Activation/Desacti  :imoverit:

Reaction score
I've been using this cleo just for the ejection but it sometimes stops working after a few ejects and won't work until I restart SA-MP. This has occurred with ejection delays of 0 and 1. Could you perhaps release a version of this with just the instant ejection? Thanks.

Loda_Chossle

Reaction score
its not working :angry: i set pause f5 key for both ignition and ejection but when i press f5 nothing happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.