In need of that please !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyosaad

Reaction score
Please !! I've been playing in many servers , Roleplay servers ... And i would like to get a cleo mod for the /me ...

like when i open the gate , it should say ( XXXX(name) Takes the remote etc ... ) Automaticly ...

And if it's not automatic it will be great to add Commands for it , like when i add the cleo and head in front of gate and i do the command /gate .. It should say automaticly ( (name ) Takes the remote etc .. )

More details

A cleo mod so i can RP automaticly ... A cleo mod which helps me in /me

Please if there is , Send me link ... If there is  no cleo like this ... Then create it please  :eek:h_stop_it_u:  :ppffh:  :ppffh:

Regards

Harlem

Reaction score
reyosaad link said:
Please !! I've been playing in many servers , Roleplay servers ... And i would like to get a cleo mod for the /me ...

like when i open the gate , it should say ( XXXX(name) Takes the remote etc ... ) Automaticly ...

And if it's not automatic it will be great to add Commands for it , like when i add the cleo and head in front of gate and i do the command /gate .. It should say automaticly ( (name ) Takes the remote etc .. )

More details

A cleo mod so i can RP automaticly ... A cleo mod which helps me in /me

Please if there is , Send me link ... If there is  no cleo like this ... Then create it please  :eek:h_stop_it_u:  :ppffh:  :ppffh:

Regards

Use a simple Keybinder like Chaoz Keybinder.

reyosaad

Reaction score
Harlem link said:
Use a simple Keybinder like Chaoz Keybinder.

Great Idea!

But .. I don't know nothing about keybinder .. So if someone teaches me ... It would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.