Just a request and HAVE FUN!

Gear

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I made this thread because i want to know that's just me or Server AC is pretty much good. So, I want everyone try to bypass login and register system into this server. Once you done so please pm me how and what you did. The reason why i said just pm me just because i think there are some member also came from this server or maybe admins. So, that's the reason just pm me and only tell trusted members. I'd be your thankful if you do that.

What i done into this server:

1- Used to play with minigun via passenger seat and kicks players and also on foot sometimes but on foot you can kill 5 or 7 players then it will kick you out.
2- I don't know i did something it makes my name into sliver colour into this server and sliver means not spawned player. But i don't know they can still ban me.
3- Used to play with rustler and airbreaked and Ac didn't detect me.
4- You will never get bannned using airbeak into this server.

A year ago 2 cheaters did something like this i mean they couldn't even ban them or kick or anything. They both 2 cheaters had minigun and killing players. Also, As far as i remember they changed Script maybe it's because of server bug. But I want to guys should try and then let me know and have FUN!

I'm sure most of people here already know about this server.

Server Name: San andreas cops and robbers
Server ip: server.sacnr.com

If you have anything to ask so feel free to ask or pm me. Would be cool if you keel things in private. Because, I don't want to know everybody knows about it.

All i want to try bypass login and reigster system and then let me know about this.

Thank you,
GeaR