knife.cs? idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeRmminaTo[R]

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): I was just wondering if this is possible let me explain
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): https://youtu.be/uhnqXi-MP_s
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) : look at the video is it possible to make it so you can do it just like that but from the front of the opponent? or from any position not just behind of your opponent
* Details (add more details to your request)
* On/off key (specify it : doesn't matter

@springfield

_Safa

Reaction score
Well I mean its not easy as you think to get an synced kill like that. The opponent has also to accept that you killed him with the knife (from behind), else the kill won't be synced.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TeRmminaTo[R]

Reaction score
Well I mean its not easy as you think to get an synced kill like that. The opponent has also to accept that you killed him with the knife (from behind), else the kill won't be synced.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I get it know thank you

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
I tried a more practical method but I remember it only working if they weren't sprinting, so maybe that's why it doesn't sync all the time. Some servers have something that stops this unsynced knife thing from happening so it's like a guaranteed kill no matter what.

_Safa

Reaction score
I tried a more practical method but I remember it only working if they weren't sprinting, so maybe that's why it doesn't sync all the time. Some servers have something that stops this unsynced knife thing from happening so it's like a guaranteed kill no matter what.

You can't kill anyone with knife (animated kill) anyway when they are moving (except aiming or slow-walking with ALT).
All those Knife sync thingy's are just PITA.

Status
Not open for further replies.