CLEO Help [Legit Aim Helper]

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheyCallMe

Reaction score
Well, Whenever we get in a gunfight in most of roleplay servers we start moving right and left right and left to avoid getting shot while in the same time we shoot the opponent. And you can miss a lot of shots since it's not easy for the eye to calculate the proper distance to shoot and touch the enemy. There for I am looking for a [.cs] script that changes the crosshair a bit like changing the color or Drawing a little "X" mark whenever the crosshair is CLOSE A BIT to the player (Just close a bit. Because if it's already at the player that wouldn't be helpful. It would just add no advantage). Like that, I can simply shoot when The crosshair has changed and therefore I won't miss a lot of shots in a legit and legal way without getting my self banned. Also if you could add an ON/OFF key that would be great and if you couldn't it's also great. Hope You help me. Thanks in advance!!   :D

Anonymou5

Reaction score
user88 said:
Anonymou5 said:
user88 said:
Anonymou5 said:
Are you developer of samphax from germany servers?

yeap.

russians took ur aimbot and were selling for money

sounds good, any proofs?
(anyway not released)

Im talking about that ahk version, they took ur aimbot and were selling for money, i watched in youtube lol that ahk was good but now most of servers (90%) detect that ahk, about your release the newest will be good rip samp again

rekt

Reaction score
It could be possible to make yourself a recording data of your aiming and shooting style, which you could toggle the cheat to imitate your style which could be considered as a legit aim. Admins nowadays will consider your 80% shot hit an aimbot, but having some sort of your aiming style could save up from bans another part comes in your legit cheating is that you go easy on players a certain time.

I had a motivation to do this quite long while ago, never got to finish it up because of the limited motivation slowly revolving due to studies.

Status
Not open for further replies.