CLEO Help Making cleo to type a command auto

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampaRando

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am using this invisible cheat mod I found called Smartinvis.cs.

So it is activated by typing "/invis" In game and by code it is a local client registered CMD:
Here is the top line of the Smartinvis.cs:
0B34: "invis" @smartinvistog

So apparently 0B34 means register cmd right? Then I also made a "LocationToggle.cs" that uses coordinates and whenever at a coordinate, it uses (0AF9: samp say_msg "/invis") to type that CMD in.
But whenever the cleo mod uses 0AF9 samp_say, it doesnt work, the hack is not toggled but server gives "incorrect cmd" so I suppose my local client isnt taking this CMD.

How can I fix the auto coordinate cleo to type that local CMD auto? Instead of sending cmd to server like normal cmd.

Also can I make a cleo that for eg presses a real key on my keyboard? For example at a location, my cleo will simulate pressing the key Numpad2 (just like autohotkey does) in real life. Can cleo do that? This key press shall be a universal windows key press not in gta only. Just a thought.

Thanks.

davidel

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am using this invisible cheat mod I found called Smartinvis.cs.

So it is activated by typing "/invis" In game and by code it is a local client registered CMD:
Here is the top line of the Smartinvis.cs:
0B34: "invis" @smartinvistog

So apparently 0B34 means register cmd right? Then I also made a "LocationToggle.cs" that uses coordinates and whenever at a coordinate, it uses (0AF9: samp say_msg "/invis") to type that CMD in.
But whenever the cleo mod uses 0AF9 samp_say, it doesnt work, the hack is not toggled but server gives "incorrect cmd" so I suppose my local client isnt taking this CMD.

How can I fix the auto coordinate cleo to type that local CMD auto? Instead of sending cmd to server like normal cmd.

Also can I make a cleo that for eg presses a real key on my keyboard? For example at a location, my cleo will simulate pressing the key Numpad2 (just like autohotkey does) in real life. Can cleo do that? This key press shall be a universal windows key press not in gta only. Just a thought.

Thanks.
0AF9: is for server commands,doesnt work to activate CLEOs with 0b34:
Use what monday gave

Status
Not open for further replies.