CLEO Help Modify Simplecbug.cs

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elcomediante

Reaction score
Can anyone modify that cleo to make it only work with deagle and shotgun? Because it is useless on the other weapons.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
I think it shouldn't be modified. Because, otherwise it would be a very powerful cleo mod, a very powerful cleo mod that could only be downloaded by spending some real money.

StyleRxd

Reaction score
if
02D8: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR current_weapon == 24

@xzytro, dude it's a cbug cleo only..

If you see that opcode why you dont script for the person requested instead giving to xzytro the opcode.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Well... I had a false idea. This cbug.cs is easily detectable lol.

Here it is :

Attachments

• SimpleCbug.rar
    6.1 KB · Views: 131
Reaction score
[quote author="springfield"]if
02D8: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR current_weapon == 24

@xzytro, dude it's a cbug cleo only..

If you see that opcode why you dont script for the person requested instead giving to xzytro the opcode.[/quote]

i'm lazy, but here's your chance to earn a real thanks.

Reaction score
[quote author="zemontada"]He meant on deagle and shotgun, not spas12 :lol: :lol::lol:
you can't cbug with a classic shotgun. You can cbug with only combat shotgun(spas-12) and deagle.[/quote]

[youtube:2wicnnzx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUq-GJWU63E[/youtube:2wicnnzx]

xzytro

God
Reaction score
[quote author="anilture"][quote author="zemontada"]He meant on deagle and shotgun, not spas12 :lol: :lol::lol:
you can't cbug with a classic shotgun. You can cbug with only combat shotgun(spas-12) and deagle.[/quote]
[youtube:2958sqwz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUq-GJWU63E[/youtube:2958sqwz][/quote]
Dude, you don't understand what i mean, of course you can cbug with any thing you want, but it "DOESN'T SYNCHRONIZE". Go near your friend in samp, do cbug with shotgun onto him 5 times, he will see only 1 or 2 shots at most. That's why i put spas-12 instead of shotgun, cbug with spas-12 synchronizes pretty well, unlike classic shotgun.

lekslp

Reaction score
pode colocar esse script que vc postou para ligar e desligar preciso muito !xzytro plz
[Subtitle by xzytro] : Can you make it togglable please?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
você não precisa para ativar / desativar porque este só funciona em deagle ou spas-12. você vai olhar como jogador cbug qualificados. Baixá-lo aqui.
You don't need it toggleable because it works only for deagle & spas-12. You will look like a skilled cbug player. Download it from here

xzytro

God
Reaction score
You can't activate or deactivate, it activates itself automaticly, and it changes your deagle shooting movements. You shoot with spas-12 and deagle like a skilled guy.

lolhappens

Reaction score
You can't activate or deactivate, it activates itself automaticly, and it changes your deagle shooting movements. You shoot with spas-12 and deagle like a skilled guy.

i checked but its not tht fast cbug ..this cbug is kinda like noob

Status
Not open for further replies.