More Damage / Slient Aimbot .cs

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeedChief123

Reaction score
can someone make u give more damage then u do for every weapon and can someone make a Silent Aim something like u shoot anywhere and u get ur target from anywhere this all for Cleo

Wut

Reaction score
Why everyone here thinks that making an aimbot or other hack is that simple?

dildotroll

Reaction score
not possible
at lest atm its not
how ever if im not mistaken it will work on shin shot servers

WeedChief123

Reaction score
im saying its simple or easy im saying can u make me one and can one of u guys "TRY" to edit S0nicz make namebar and s0beit grahpics not there please and send me download link

Harlem

Reaction score
im saying its simple or easy im saying can u make me one and can one of u guys "TRY" to edit S0nicz make namebar and s0beit grahpics not there please and send me download link

WTF are you talking about? if you mean by editing the s0beit ini then do it yourself, it's so simple that even an idiot could do it, anyway, if you're talking about editing the project to add or modify any of it's features you cant, unless you have the source code.

WeedChief123

Reaction score
bro just stfu im sayying can u edit it and btw i tryed but idk how to make health bar ur enemy's namebar change it to the normal healthbar u retarted cunt

Harlem

Reaction score
bro just stfu im sayying can u edit it and btw i tryed but idk how to make health bar ur enemy's namebar change it to the normal healthbar u retarted cunt

No, u R sir :meh: :meh::meh:

Status
Not open for further replies.