Resource icon

CLEO Release ProAim.cs (with activation and deactivation)

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_Rawson

Reaction score
byShiz0 link said:
that's shorter on the other activation
(Activation F10):http://www.mediafire.com/download/hmoddnw6bq6ak3q/ProAim+F10.cs
(Activation F12):http://www.mediafire.com/download/lywdszyldrgy357/ProAim+F12.cs
:forever_hurra:

i love u dude  :eek:h_stop_it_u: :eek:h_stop_it_u: :eek:h_stop_it_u: :eek:h_stop_it_u: :eek:h_stop_it_u:

Soun[D]

Reaction score
Helpful. Thanks for Posting it :D  :forever_opcode_alone:

iLost

Reaction score
Your Welcome!  :somuchwin: Hope u like it . Happy Killing!  :urtheman:

PBplayer

Reaction score
prlanbrate link said:
I have a problem in RPG server, when i aim on cop green point is on him, but when i kill him green point quickly change and set to my friend, and i hit him one time ofc i stop when i see that is my friend, but there is one more problem, when i aim on one person, and change my aim to other person, green point is again on that first person, although im aiming on other person, this aim keep shoting first one. Can u fix this two problems for me please?  :yesyes: So other players will be like  :computer_guy:  :table_flip: . And me  :fuck_yea: .

Edit: And yes, sry 4 bad eng.
You can change the target just prees "N"

Vanjingle

Reaction score
When I'm using this can an admin spectate me and see the players getting close to me? I've been banned directly for this and I'm not sure how..

Min

Reaction score
Vanjingle link said:
When I'm using this can an admin spectate me and see the players getting close to me? I've been banned directly for this and I'm not sure how..

Only on your screen u see that.  :watchout:

wallride

Reaction score
I would like to start off by saying this is a great aimbot, and so far its the only one that works for me as im using the newest version of cleo.
There is two problems that i can see tho... first off and most importantly,
•when you shoot their skin jumps to you (ofc its an aimbot). However it would be super nice if there origanl skin was still marked in some way so you can follow the path their running with your guns to not look so obvious about using an aim bot.
•secondly sposdoly pressing N swiches targets, i could not get this funtion to work
•locking onto allys is a problem, it would be great if some how this aimbot had an option to ignore players with the same name color as yours.

warrior_hamed

Reaction score
very good mod!

but , i have a question : can our enemy understand that he is teleported ? or not? we may ban? :surprised:

so you was not insert the video link , i found it in you tube myself .  :imoverit:

[Dx]BeatBox

Reaction score
Hahaha.. Nice Hack, Dude  :urtheman:
I like it, Working 100% on my Sa-Mp...  :somuchwin: ...

Min

Reaction score
warrior_hamed link said:
very good mod!

but , i have a question : can our enemy understand that he is teleported ? or not? we may ban? :surprised:

so you was not insert the video link , i found it in you tube myself .  :imoverit:

It's just on [glow=red,2,300]Your Screen[/glow].

Status
Not open for further replies.