Rcon or Samp password hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechniChief

Reaction score
Hello guys
As you see the title I'm looking for a good Rcon or samp password  Hack for 0.3.7. For the good work I will pay per paypal 20$, but I want to see if it works.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
RE: Rcon Hack

There's no rcon hack.

.silent

Reaction score
You can "hack" rcon by bruteforcing it (or using a dictionary) using samp's query protocol but I'll tell you a few reasons why it's not worth it or not possible:
- most server admins will disable remote connections by adding "rcon 0" to the config, and u can do shit about it
- cracking even some shitty "abcdefghijk" password using brute force will take you ages, you have a bigger chance that admin will change it before you crack it (because it spams the logs with failed login attempts) or he will disable rcon or whatever else
- using dictionary method also doesn't apply here because all you can crack is some shitty test servers which have weak passwords. I once created an automatic rcon cracker in C# that was somehwere in this forum that was obtaining server list from SAMP's masterserver and tried to crack each server with a simple dictionary (admin, test, admin123 etc) and it actually worked, I have fucked about 100 servers once or so with it and changed their names, settings etc, but they were all shitty no-players servers)
- even if you'd manage to crack it you will have the fun for like 5 minutes, then the admin will change it and your fun will be over.

I remember the times when in older Call of Duty's (1-4) which were allowing players to download maps and mods directly from server's FTP server, you could use an exploit and download server.cfg from the server which contained the password, that was actually cool because it worked on almost every server and admins had no clue what was happening. But it's not possible in SAMP.

TechniChief

Reaction score
.silent said:
You can "hack" rcon by bruteforcing it (or using a dictionary) using samp's query protocol but I'll tell you a few reasons why it's not worth it or not possible:
- most server admins will disable remote connections by adding "rcon 0" to the config, and u can do shit about it
- cracking even some shitty "abcdefghijk" password using brute force will take you ages, you have a bigger chance that admin will change it before you crack it (because it spams the logs with failed login attempts) or he will disable rcon or whatever else
- using dictionary method also doesn't apply here because all you can crack is some shitty test servers which have weak passwords. I once created an automatic rcon cracker in C# that was somehwere in this forum that was obtaining server list from SAMP's masterserver and tried to crack each server with a simple dictionary (admin, test, admin123 etc) and it actually worked, I have fucked about 100 servers once or so with it and changed their names, settings etc, but they were all shitty no-players servers)
- even if you'd manage to crack it you will have the fun for like 5 minutes, then the admin will change it and your fun will be over.

I remember the times when in older Call of Duty's (1-4) which were allowing players to download maps and mods directly from server's FTP server, you could use an exploit and download server.cfg from the server which contained the password, that was actually cool because it worked on almost every server and admins had no clue what was happening. But it's not possible in SAMP.

Thanks for the infos. Is there any player password hacks or server crasher ddoser ?

Status
Not open for further replies.