CLEO Release [REL] AIM_TO_JACK - Pro Car Jacker /||\ D.KAY

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

DzkAy

Reaction score
Tromania link said:
have u ever entered a lock vehicle? lol
Not yet. Becuz due to high ping that nub server always kicks me out sometimes.

SKillNasr

Reaction score
Amazing work  :fuck_yea:

But Sometime like is not working  when you carjack someone he steel blocked and if i exit from vehicule she back to him  :stoned:  :challenge_completed: :computer_guy: :dont_care: :face_palm:

iambest9143

Reaction score
you could change press "ç" to steal?
when I turn off the game closes, then do not give it to shoot at cars

Kroych

Reaction score
it crash  :fuck_you: :fuck_you: :fuck_you: :yesyes: :eek:key:
fix

DzkAy

Reaction score
Kroych link said:
fix
Why yo don't try SAMPFUNCs and everything instead of :fuckyou: me ?

SKillNasr

Reaction score
Kroych link said:
fix
You dont have SAMPFUNCS 3.2  :fuck_you: :fuck_you: :fuck_you: :fuck_you: :fuck_you: :fuck_you:  :trollface:

Mekselina

Reaction score
I don't know why but when I get this mod into my CLEO folder. I can't see the interriors in game. It's happening a lot of servers. Would be great if you can fix that.

-Sorry for my Bad English if ı couldn't tell you what I mean't  :eek:key:

Lucky_strike666

Reaction score
Mekselina link said:
I don't know why but when I get this mod into my CLEO folder. I can't see the interriors in game. It's happening a lot of servers. Would be great if you can fix that.

-Sorry for my Bad English if ı couldn't tell you what I mean't  :eek:key:

I had the same problem. You have to deactivate it before you try to enter a building. Don't know what other people are complaining about, it works perfectly for me. Only little problem I have is that sometimes I try to aim at a car close to me but probably aim a bit too high which teleports me to some different car miles away haha

Andrei1123

Reaction score
hi thanks for this hack is verry usefully but i m playing on roleplay servers and when i steal a car nothing happens i write /engine and say engine is started but not move probabily is car locked if this is problem you can make a update for roleplay server please i mean for lock cars

DzkAy

Reaction score

vegeta99999

Reaction score
its not working in uif server :s every time i try it. its make me in hes car then i get out from it aouto :eek:key:

Andrei1123

Reaction score
thx for reply i tryed with your metod but still not working i aim a car put me like driver but car not started and i cannot exit the car if the preccedent driver not drag me out the car

Bagus_Rianto

Reaction score
Can you edit this? without activation first (type 'kay'). Only aim to car and press f :imoverit:

DzkAy

Reaction score
Bagus_Rianto link said:
Can you edit this? without activation first (type 'kay'). Only aim to car and press f :imoverit:
I'm too busy right now , if i have time , i would do a config for you guys easily edit its hotkeys.

Silvestru

Reaction score
:excited_troll: :excited_troll: :face_palm: :forever_opcode_alone: the server didnt detect you as car teleport ?  :ugbase: :table_flip: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :lol: :looky: :lol: :motherofgod_

DzkAy

Reaction score
:looky:
Silvestru link said:
:excited_troll: :excited_troll: :face_palm: :forever_opcode_alone: the server didnt detect you as car teleport ?  :ugbase: :table_flip: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :lol: :looky: :lol: :motherofgod_
IT's A CHEATING SERVER
*need more facepalm  :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm:

TRY IT FOR YOURSELF ON YOUR SERVERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.