[REQ] Autohotkey unscrambler - AHK script

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorXY

Reaction score
Title is self-explanatory, I am looking for a hotkey that will unscramble words. I know I can use an online scrambler/unscrambler but that takes too much time and I need it for LSRP.
I would have coded it in C++ myself but I've no idea how to make a C++ program type for you, I've got the unscrambling part right, if anyone knows that'd be as good.

Fangorn

Reaction score
When you say unscramble..you mean..when you type it, right?

If that is the case, here you go..just fill in the words where indicated and it will automatically...change them.

Code:
;Fangorn's AHK Super Script Snippet
;-----------------------------------------------------
; WORD SCRAMBLER 

::WORD::DROW
::WORD2::2DROW
::GET::TEG
::THE::EHT
::idea::aedi

VictorXY

Reaction score
That's great, but I'd need every single combination that LSRP's hotwiring script provides for it to work, which I don't have. If you have a list of the words that will come up whilst hotwiring I can probably fix it.
Thanks

Crayder

Reaction score
I suggest you look at this source: https://github.com/frankpepermans/unscrambler

The sowpods.txt in the bin folder is a list of valid words. If you find a way to incorporate a hash table in AHK so finding a word would be at least slightly quick this could be badass.

VictorXY

Reaction score
Crayder link said:
I suggest you look at this source: https://github.com/frankpepermans/unscrambler

The sowpods.txt in the bin folder is a list of valid words. If you find a way to incorporate a hash table in AHK so finding a word would be at least slightly quick this could be badass.

I did find a script that unscrambles the word, then I wrote a few extra lines so it automatically writes /uns [unscrambled word] and can now break into 25s cars.

Thanks

Narcotic

Reaction score
VictorXY link said:
I did find a script that unscrambles the word, then I wrote a few extra lines so it automatically writes /uns [unscrambled word] and can now break into 25s cars.

Thanks

Can you release it to me? Please? I've been looking for this for a while.

Crayder

Reaction score
Narcotic link said:
Can you release it to me? Please? I've been looking for this for a while.
+1, sounds interesting. I don't even play there, I just want to see how you did it.

Mennims

Reaction score
Send a link, very interested how you did it. Busy learning Cleo. I don't play on LSRP though

Status
Not open for further replies.