[req] Connect as npc to server

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokutukas

Reaction score
So yeah,i tryed to connect in sonic as npc but the server always rejects me. I saw one dude in one server,who connected as a NPC , he could not be seen in TAB he could not be banned he would have limited access and could do anything,he just shot all the people in the server ( with like 200 players ) he bypassed namechange how did that happen does anyone know? :) :):)

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
If server has NPC's Disabled it dont let NPC's Join

Aegis

Reaction score
NPC? Nah..maybe the server disable double ips/same ip

rokutukas

Reaction score
If a player had already done that, and no chances were made server side that can't be the reason.

Harlem

Reaction score
So yeah,i tryed to connect in sonic as npc but the server always rejects me. I saw one dude in one server,who connected as a NPC , he could not be seen in TAB he could not be banned he would have limited access and could do anything,he just shot all the people in the server ( with like 200 players ) he bypassed namechange how did that happen does anyone know? :) :):)

set up connect as NPC in a server that has NPC's aviable, once you done that in game just change your name with sonictz cmds or reconnect with the antikick feature ( the one with invisible + antikick working with samp funcs) once you done it force spawn, some servers reject your connection tho, anyway, that would let you play as NPC. :megusta: :megusta::megusta:

Status
Not open for further replies.