(Request) Someone to get and login with any nickname (something wiht XXXX_XXXXX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graber

Reaction score
Hi. This is a SV of spanish roleplay. They opened a "Private server" in which you have to pay 5$ or 350k ingame (almost 5$ of real life)  :eek:key:. When you try to join it will talk you in spanish a shit about that you have to pay and register from their web  :youdontsay:, so when you hit the OK or whatever botton it says there, it kicks you. It is "a private server without cheaters", but i wanna change that.  :iknowwhatyoudid:

It has to be something with XXXX_XXXX because they wont accept any anti-rp nicknames.  :watchout:
Also, if you manage to get into the SV and get spawned with the nickname "Kanox" or "Osvaldo_Pingote" , i would be so thankful (admin account). If you try to login it will ask you the pass word.

IP: 74.91.116.22:7777

thx  :urtheman:

Luz69

Reaction score
WTF who de hell would pay just to join a server? Just find a new server  :fuck_yea:

Graber

Reaction score
inZ link said:
Use Force Spawner by Mr.Ze

It bans my IP  :watchout: , I don't want to waste too much IPs, but fortunatly this is one of the servers that erase all banned IPs after every gamemode reset. Usually he does that while adding interiors to some houses for people to buy or a SV GM update. but thats usually every week.

bigben07

Reaction score
Adrian_Graber link said:
[quote author=inZ link=topic=8943.msg51887#msg51887 date=1407007537]
Use Force Spawner by Mr.Ze

It bans my IP  :watchout: , I don't want to waste too much IPs, but fortunatly this is one of the servers that erase all banned IPs after every gamemode reset. Usually he does that while adding interiors to some houses for people to buy or a SV GM update. but thats usually every week.
[/quote]

I'm sure you can do it with NOP patches. Probably isn't fun if you have to pay to join.

beatc

Reaction score
need to pay to play?  :fuck_you:  :fuck_you:  :fuck_you:

Graber

Reaction score
There aren't THAT much of players (SV 1 and SV2 got 400 players each day, making a total of 1000 players per day. SV3 gets 100 has axproximated  :computer_guy:), but they are all concentrated in Mafias and Gangs, and they're always roleplaying, so I want to fuck they roleplay with the new fugga or something. :iknowwhatyoudid: I worked out with cheats the 350k and entered  :lol:, but thats my official account and I don't want to get known as a cheater, as a "normal ban" for them is a Perma-Ban  :yesyes:(Good thing, I don't know why bans are invented if they're temporal, it sounds like a noob SV shit  :watchout:)

So please please do it as a favor. thx  :urtheman:

LuchoK

Reaction score

[align=center]No creo que Kanox sea tan boludo como para no enterarse de que la cuenta con la que querés chitear no está legalmente registrada en el SV3.
Hace un tiempo había un bug para entrar sin pagar, pero lo terminó arreglando y baneó a todos los que usaron el bug.
Además de que corrés el riesgo de que te baneé "tu principal cuenta" si es que lográs hacer esto.

Graber

Reaction score
LuchoK link said:

[align=center]No creo que Kanox sea tan boludo como para no enterarse de que la cuenta con la que querés chitear no está legalmente registrada en el SV3.
Hace un tiempo había un bug para entrar sin pagar, pero lo terminó arreglando y baneó a todos los que usaron el bug.
Además de que corrés el riesgo de que te baneé "tu principal cuenta" si es que lográs hacer esto.

He aqui descubri un bug que involucraba al archivo verificarnombre2.php. Es algo de los totems, ya lo boraron en el SV3. Busca en el foro "Adrian Graber" en el SV2 y si buscas suficiente sabras que soy el hermano de alfonso alban. El le dijo el bug a Kanox y me hice un buen nombre en la administración.

Obviamente queria hacer que alguno de estos hackers buenos me dijieran como entrar para decirle a Kanox una solución, pero ahora cualquiera puede traducir esto. La cagaste, bien hecho.  :youdontsay:

LuchoK

Reaction score

[align=center]JAJAJAJA, aver bobo si en el tema escribís que lo querés para entrar a chitear yo acá vengo a intentar ayudar y aconsejarte, no cagué nada. Me chupa un huevo quién seas o quién te creas.  :watchout:
Es una lástima que cada vez más tontos de FZ como vos utilicen éste foro, mejor vayan a chitear allá y no jodan acá.  :fuck_you:

Status
Not open for further replies.