[SA:MP] ASCENSION CHEATS | FULL SAMPCAC BYPASS

Status
Not open for further replies.

y0mike

Reaction score
way too much expensive for a 14 years old game, pretty same features like Johny-Project Multihack! which is free! If the price was 2$ I would buy it, but this cheat is not worth $5

$5 is too expensive? Seems like rough times :/ .. Also, I'm unsure of how the age of a game determines the price of software, are you implying I haven't spent days on top of days working on this project? Then again, you're the same type of person that compares standalone cheats with s0beit, which relies on a direct3d9 proxy and the file on the disk. Your entire logic is flawed, and no one cares if you can't afford $5 a month on software.

Safa

Reaction score
I have a great appreciation for Safa's project. And he works really hard.

My project is just to open up a little more options than who was

Hey @SobFoX , thanks for your feedback . Actually @y0mike is the owner of the project aswell as the developer of the cheat, so all dev-credits go to him. Im admin on his project.

Last edited:

unbelievable

Reaction score
It's expensive for someone, for me it isn't but I don't want to buy it because of the purpose, also all what cheat contains can be found free in .cs or s0beits, you seem to be mad, but it's how as it is, I didn't said that I don't appreciate your work or something, but the cheats which are found in your project can be found in free stuff, also most of the stuff in your cheat is unecessary and it's just for a background (visage)

unbelievable

Reaction score
Your problem is that you can't accept that s0beit is almost same like your cheat, just because s0beit needs folder with files doesn't means that it's worse than your cheat, also there's no need in spending money on this cheat from my side because samp never or rarely updates offsets.

Does it really matters if a hack relies on a couple files which are on the disk? At the end it offers the same functions as ascension cheats do (with small exceptions).

It's a fact and you can't escape from it :)

Safa

Reaction score
Your problem is that you can't accept that s0beit is almost same like your cheat, just because s0beit needs folder with files doesn't means that it's worse than your cheat, also there's no need in spending money on this cheat from my side because samp never or rarely updates offsets.

Does it really matters if a hack relies on a couple files which are on the disk? At the end it offers the same functions as ascension cheats do (with small exceptions).

It's a fact and you can't escape from it
As ex. I'm wondering, how you gonna join on clientsided anti-cheat protected servers (atleast decent ACs) with public s0beits or CLEOs. Or how you gonna bypass a few anti-cheats with public stuff like s0b or cleo.

Safa

Reaction score
UPDATE v0.43

AIMBOT
• Fixed an issue where players were being targetted after dying.
• Fixed GTA STYLE silent aim not working for players in cars.
• New feature 'Shot Delay' which defines the delay RAGE Mode uses to repeat shots.
• Aimbot related functions are now more accurate.

VISUALS
• New calculation to get extremely accurate crosshair location (for Abs. Crosshair and internal usage)
• Fixed hitmarker alignment issues

OTHER
• Fixed crash on injection

ini

Reaction score
DarkSerifu aka b1g c1tar
he have his own cheat but he keeps it in private :'( so nobody can judge it, well except that the base is a copy from anywhere with imgui implemented Hehe basically if your cheat don't have imgui or rainbow mod its a shitty cheat okno

user88

Reaction score
DarkSerifu aka small c1tar
he have his own cheat but he keeps it in private :'( so nobody can judge it, well except that the base is a copy from anywhere with imgui implemented Hehe basically if your cheat don't have imgui or rainbow mod its a shitty cheat okno
Mmmm my love u talk out off ma ass

Status
Not open for further replies.