[Samp 0.3.7] How to fully bot materials - Updated 3/1/2017

This is a small mod pack I made which lets you fully bot materials and other basic checkpoint jobs on role-play servers.

This pack includes the following mods.
- Cleo 4
- Asi loader
- SampFuncs
- Path creator (Fixed and working version)
- Path driver (Fixed and working version)
- Auto get mats
- Auto drive to checkpoint (Just a extra this will auto drive to selected checkpoints press Z to start)

Controls:
- C+P to record
- C+Q to play

Some servers have anti bot protection and make you fill out a captcha so I would watch this for a bit.

Video:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/0dVli0Ds098[/video]
Do not use a motorcycle when using this pack the recording mod messes up the turning angles but it works perfect in a car I get 5-10k mats per hour depending on the script I make and vehicle I use.

Attachments

• MaterialsBot.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 648

Fred_Doe

Reaction score
when you turn left your guys animation is turning right? wtf xD

greenreign

Reaction score
Jimmie said:
This is a small mod pack I made which lets you fully bot materials and other basic checkpoint jobs on role-play servers.

You did not made this, iirc the original name of this cleo is carrec.cs that OpcodeXe made,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cws5pUdMiGs

There is no "Fix and working version" because the it IS STILL FUNCTIONING on 0.3.7,

and to anyone using this, its so easy to get banned for this,

• [*]as some1 said, the way you turn in a motorbike is REVERSED (very visible to other players that you are using a bot, very very easy to spot)

• [*]vehicle collision IS TURNED OFF so even if you are not using a motorbike, players can easily see that you RAM other people's car but your car HP REMAINS THE SAME, (players can just do /dl and park in-front of you and when your car get no damage, its 100% that you are using this bot)

• [*]when your loop isnt properly connected, this bot teleport you to the starting point,, also if you accidentally pressed restart in the middle of the loop, IT WILL TP YOU TO THE START

Jimmie

Reaction score
greenreign said:
Jimmie said:

You did not made this, iirc the original name of this cleo is carrec.cs that OpcodeXe made,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cws5pUdMiGs

There is no "Fix and working version" because the it IS STILL FUNCTIONING on 0.3.7,

and to anyone using this, its so easy to get banned for this,

• as some1 said, the way you turn in a motorbike is REVERSED (very visible to other players that you are using a bot, very very easy to spot)
  • vehicle collision IS TURNED OFF so even if you are not using a motorbike, players can easily see that you RAM other people's car but your car HP REMAINS THE SAME, (players can just do /dl and park in-front of you and when your car get no damage, its 100% that you are using this bot)
  • when your loop isnt properly connected, this bot teleport you to the starting point,, also if you accidentally pressed restart in the middle of the loop, IT WILL TP YOU TO THE START
When did I say I made this? I made the MOD pack and the version in other guides and YouTube videos is broken.

Fred_Doe said:
when you turn left your guys animation is turning right? wtf xD

Yea I no longer use a bike with this but a car works just fine.