CLEO Help samp_say msg [Without SAMPFuncs]

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

DzkAy

Reaction score
-So the server that i playing is currently running SAMP 0.3z RC so , SAMPFUNCs is useless , i've heard somewhere that you can samp say_msg without SAMPFUNCs plugin.  :eek:mg_run:
-Is it possible or not ?  :imoverit: , thanks in advance.

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
Re: Add samp msg [Without SAMPFuncs]

MGFuncs maybe, i don't know...

Create yourself a loader with that opcode, like newOpcodes, MGFuncs or Sampfuncs, if you don't do this, you will crash with a cleo with 0AF9

DzkAy

Reaction score

Hidend link said:

Create yourself a loader with that opcode, like newOpcodes, MGFuncs or Sampfuncs, if you don't do this, you will crash with a cleo with 0AF9
None of plugins can work fine on 0.3z RC , 0.3z RC like ( a wall that protect the "plugins CLEO" , but not "the Basic ones" , they'll always crash , i've seen somewhere that [member=3732]m1zg4rd[/member]  , told how to add samp msg without plugins , hope him can help me

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score

D.Kay link said:
[quote author=Hidend link=topic=7963.msg45520#msg45520 date=1403829966]

None of plugins can work fine on 0.3z RC , 0.3z RC like ( a wall that protect the "plugins CLEO" , but not "the Basic ones" , they'll always crash , i've seen somewhere that [member=3732]m1zg4rd[/member]  , told how to add samp msg without plugins , hope him can help me
[/quote]
Didn't see RC part, so wait for [member=3732]m1zg4rd[/member] to help you

Xer

Reaction score

where you guys get your MGFuncs and SAMPfuncs opcodes?

cuz im completely messing with russians with that ,  :table_flip:

Status
Not open for further replies.