CLEO Help Sanny Builder Error

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twi$ter

Reaction score
Every time I edit this .cs and save it is 4kb in size. The original is 23kb and when I play it) How do I solve this? Can anyone do this for me? It would be easier than explaining to me.

Attachments

• 4kb.cs
    3 KB · Views: 1
  • 23kb ( not edited ).cs
    22.6 KB · Views: 1

Fr0z3n

Reaction score
Every time I edit this .cs and save it is 4kb in size. The original is 23kb and when I play it) How do I solve this? Can anyone do this for me? It would be easier than explaining to me.
So you probably delete somethig from 23kb..

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
The 23kb one contains it's source which is why it's bigger, the 4kb one simply doesn't have it's source and is infact encrypted. I honestly don't know how you "accidentally" crypted a file but you can certainly make sure that you press "compile & copy" or "F7" rather than just "compile" with F6.

Twi$ter

Reaction score
The 23kb one contains it's source which is why it's bigger, the 4kb one simply doesn't have it's source and is infact encrypted. I honestly don't know how you "accidentally" crypted a file but you can certainly make sure that you press "compile & copy" or "F7" rather than just "compile" with F6.
when I open the script in Sanny Builder it appears a message like this (This script contains its original source code. Use it (Yes) or decompile the file anyway (No)?

what do I do? Already tested to put Yes and No and it always '' encrypts '' the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.