[SERIOUS]Buy games for low prices to help to support the child center

Luz69

Reaction score
Hello guys, some of my friends made a legal website and they are selling games for low prices and all the money is going to CHILD CENTER! It´s not fake, a video is going to be made about this really soon so i will edit the post and upload the video here as a proof! I already bought 2 games from them for a good price so it aint fake! If you are a good human then help the childrens in the CHILD CENTER! WEBSITE LINK https://www.g2a.com/ (0x: removed ref due to the fact that you're a big dick)

Hansin

Reaction score
Is this games for steam or what because i already have most of the games listed there  :eek:h_stop_it_u:

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
well, you little bitch just trying to get ref (clicks) with this gtfo with these things.

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
pathetic, take a batton and sodomize yourself with it dumbfuck

[al]reni

Reaction score
You my boy are so pathetic ... They aren't ur friends noob. You get some money for referral what a dumb  :fuck_you:

inZ

Reaction score
Does this includes ur mom? :lol: :somuchwin:

YeAhx

Reaction score
All hail 0x for removing referral link from that post  :urtheman:
Else this fag would have got many clicks.

Luz69

Reaction score
You guys are phatetic, i bet all of you are internet nerds under 15 years old that using words "ur mom" etc? I used to say "ur mom" when i was 10 idiots, i didnt get a shit from them im just sharing the website with my own will bcuz the money is going to the Child Support and u all idiots that are bullshitting and insulting can suck my balls. U guys have no respect for humanity u want everything for free i hope some of ur family members get sick or something like that and then u will share things and say "Help me" blabla and then when some assholes start insulting u and talking shit then u gonna think twice before u start insulting someone! All of you are just bunch of shit so GTFO or help! I dont give a fuck if u think im getting something of this or not i have my own money and i have a job!CHeers

Reaction score
Zyzz link said:
U guys have no respect for humanity u want everything for free i hope some of ur family members get sick or something like that and then u will share things and say "Help me"
And you have such respect for humanity that you wish people who didn't clicked your referal link should get sick? Well, i'm sorry to say it, but you're a retarded piece of shit and you should just kill yourself and liberate the earth of your stupidness.

ps; i hope your entire family gets run over by a truck, since you're hoping the same for some of us.

Luz69

Reaction score
springfield link said:
[quote author=Zyzz link=topic=8875.msg52102#msg52102 date=1407089197]
U guys have no respect for humanity u want everything for free i hope some of ur family members get sick or something like that and then u will share things and say "Help me"
And you have such respect for humanity that you wish people who didn't clicked your referal link should get sick? Well, i'm sorry to say it, but you're a retarded piece of shit and you should just kill yourself and liberate the earth of your stupidness.

ps; i hope your entire family gets run over by a truck, since you're hoping the same for some of us.
[/quote] I bet ur blind or something, read what i wrote? I said to all those who are bullshitting and insulting i hope they will be in same situation like those childrens that needs help and when they got ignored and insulted by other idiots like u are then u idiots gonna think twice before u bullshit about others and insult others! springfield u had my respect but now ur an little immature idiot with zero rescept for youself and others go and burn man thats all i can say

bigben07

Reaction score
Zyzz link said:
You guys are phatetic, i bet all of you are internet nerds under 15 years old that using words "ur mom" etc? I used to say "ur mom" when i was 10 idiots, i didnt get a shit from them im just sharing the website with my own will bcuz the money is going to the Child Support and u all idiots that are bullshitting and insulting can suck my balls. U guys have no respect for humanity u want everything for free i hope some of ur family members get sick or something like that and then u will share things and say "Help me" blabla and then when some assholes start insulting u and talking shit then u gonna think twice before u start insulting someone! All of you are just bunch of shit so GTFO or help! I dont give a fuck if u think im getting something of this or not i have my own money and i have a job!CHeers

Fall back fuckboy.

You're talking out of your ass so god damn much.

1. It WAS a referral link. The only reason you put that referral link is because YOU want things for free. Funny how you bitched at people wanting shit for free in your wall of tears.

2. You wish people's family members get sick yet you claim we have no respect for humanity. Damn you're one DUMB motherfucker.

3. "You all are just a bunch of shit" lol what?

4. Go fuck yourself.

inZ

Reaction score
Omg spring hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaga the last words haahahahahabbababababababaahahuwuauaieuahahahah can't stop laughing dude hahahahahahabab well said hahahahahahhaahhaab :lol: :dont_care: