[Server] New Dawn Good for hacking 40-30 players on

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Ok i found this server it is called New Dawn it has Derby,Stunt,DD/DM,Bio hazard there are admins but when they ban you, you just change you're name if you get banned by anti cheat i think its Ip ban there anti cheat is called Anti-Retard :lol: :lol::lol: they can detect airbrake but other than that its good to hack on seen as they name ban you.

Server info:
HostName: [0.3x] New Dawn (Zombie Mode | DD/DM | Stunt | Base jump
Address: 176.57.141.63:7777
Players: 27 / 175
Ping: 58
Mode: New Dawn 2.3.6
Map: San Andreas

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Just use something to fuck up the car in spectator mode, they cant detect it (only by seeing you doing it).
If you Send "Normal" Updates as Spectator or editing the Spectator Inc sync you can fuck up his car (get it to explode).

I did it sometime days long and it's fucking funny how they rage ;')

bigben07

Reaction score
Just use something to fuck up the car in spectator mode, they cant detect it (only by seeing you doing it).
If you Send "Normal" Updates as Spectator or editing the Spectator Inc sync you can fuck up his car (get it to explode).

You can do that on mini missions derby game mode lol. They don't know who's doing it in spectator.

lukas

Reaction score

LMAO, How can I do it?

Harlem

Reaction score
[quote author="0x688"]Just use something to fuck up the car in spectator mode, they cant detect it (only by seeing you doing it).

LMAO, How can I do it?[/quote]

use invisibility and hax the shit out of that server, indeed it's funny to hack there :lol: :lol::lol:

dildotroll

Reaction score
lol i thought this server shut down
i remember reading something about that on the forums

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
I know a server with the most incompetent administration in the world... and apparently they had so much hate on them that they had to get anti-DoS filter, yet it still sometimes goes down, they have anti-bot and an anti-cheat that barely works, therefore they had to make it-kick only... ye, you can hack weapons too, just don't shoot them right away, wait till [Server] says "Saving..." then just relog and you will have your weapons as if they were legit. Also, they stole a script from a Spanish guy, did a poor translation and claimed it as their own.$ Not only that, but they stole money from so many people, and DoSed them as well. Ironically enough, their scripter got accused of stealing money himself, he took his peace of work with him as he was being banished with his internet getting booted. Then he made another, bug-free version of the script with many more features, he released it on SA-MP and asked that people should ask for permission to use it publicly first. He went IG to that server, PMed owner who was AFK, he told him how he scripted a better script, all they have to do is stop being assholes. He then left the server, snd not long after that his internet got booted again only to see that not 2 days after they are using his script.

Server is: Project Apocalypse Roleplay aka Project RichmanAdminRape DM.

lukas

Reaction score
I know a server with the most incompetent administration in the world... and apparently they had so much hate on them that they had to get anti-DoS filter, yet it still sometimes goes down, they have anti-bot and an anti-cheat that barely works, therefore they had to make it-kick only... ye, you can hack weapons too, just don't shoot them right away, wait till [Server] says "Saving..." then just relog and you will have your weapons as if they were legit. Also, they stole a script from a Spanish guy, did a poor translation and claimed it as their own.$ Not only that, but they stole money from so many people, and DoSed them as well. Ironically enough, their scripter got accused of stealing money himself, he took his peace of work with him as he was being banished with his internet getting booted. Then he made another, bug-free version of the script with many more features, he released it on SA-MP and asked that people should ask for permission to use it publicly first. He went IG to that server, PMed owner who was AFK, he told him how he scripted a better script, all they have to do is stop being assholes. He then left the server, snd not long after that his internet got booted again only to see that not 2 days after they are using his script.

When will it say 'Saving...'
coz I've been playing for a while and didn't see anything like that o_O

lukas

Reaction score
[quote author="lukas"][quote author="0x688"]Just use something to fuck up the car in spectator mode, they cant detect it (only by seeing you doing it).

LMAO, How can I do it?[/quote]

use invisibility and hax the shit out of that server, indeed it's funny to hack there :lol: :lol::lol: [/quote]

I tried this, but still getting 'Server Closed the Connection' in New Dawn server ^ :fu: :fu::fu:

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
[quote author="TheZeRots"]I know a server with the most incompetent administration in the world... and apparently they had so much hate on them that they had to get anti-DoS filter, yet it still sometimes goes down, they have anti-bot and an anti-cheat that barely works, therefore they had to make it-kick only... ye, you can hack weapons too, just don't shoot them right away, wait till [Server] says "Saving..." then just relog and you will have your weapons as if they were legit. Also, they stole a script from a Spanish guy, did a poor translation and claimed it as their own.$ Not only that, but they stole money from so many people, and DoSed them as well. Ironically enough, their scripter got accused of stealing money himself, he took his peace of work with him as he was being banished with his internet getting booted. Then he made another, bug-free version of the script with many more features, he released it on SA-MP and asked that people should ask for permission to use it publicly first. He went IG to that server, PMed owner who was AFK, he told him how he scripted a better script, all they have to do is stop being assholes. He then left the server, snd not long after that his internet got booted again only to see that not 2 days after they are using his script.

When will it say 'Saving...'
coz I've been playing for a while and didn't see anything like that o_O[/quote]

Every 20 minutes [Server] should say it is saving or something like that. Relog, if you have weapons that it saved.