SILENT AIM (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
You aint getting an answer out of us seen as we probably know you're trying to get info to patch it.

Harlem

Reaction score
Find out yourself buddy, some cheats are released without a explanaition on how is it built on, you know why don't you?

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
OK here is how it works Basically The creator has made a heat seeking missile launcher into the gun you're holding so it acts like that pretty smart aye.

HackLover

Reaction score
Point a loaded gun to your head and pull trigger then you'll know how it works.

Reaction score
tumblr_inline_mhj9m5ZnPz1r2mqdf.gif

tfwnoqtgf

Reaction score
Haha thanks idiots now its gonna get patched, nah jk im not from samp or any of that kind of stuff, i just saw that vid, also some people has used it against me, is that the s0nicTz Project right?

HackLover

Reaction score
How smart you are not fooling anyone. Made two statements "not from samp" and yet people use it against you. Sure. You won't get any help here. so might as well leave.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
You guys are desync noobs this is called laghit like lagshot so you actually see the player like 3 meters away and maybe aiming like that and he is actually aiming at you its not silent aim shit that dont even exist you should get better internet jeez you lag so much that you actually get laghit by people just wtf.

bigben07

Reaction score
Haha thanks idiots now its gonna get patched, nah jk im not from samp or any of that kind of stuff, i just saw that vid, also some people has used it against me, is that the s0nicTz Project right?

if you're going to try to get information out of people, could you possibly be less retarded? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.