Resource icon

CLEO Release silent_aim.cs

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennet Pacino

Reaction score
Hey, I found this nice CLEO.
It's almost the silent aim we all want :)

What it exactly does: If you aim nearby another Player and shoot, but don't hit him, you will still hit him.

There's one thing that's bad about this aimbot. If you aim at an enemy and you hit him with your own aim he will get TWICE the damage, as if you hit him twice.
I'd ask some people to fix this but it's safed from compiling..  :bawww:

However maybe some of you will still have fun with this :)

Note: It requires sampfuncs

F10 ON/OFF

Attachments

• Silent_AIM.cs
    2.1 KB · Views: 891

ThermaL

Expert
Reaction score
That's the same shitty silent aim which looks like rapid fire and has that double dmg bug :dont_care:
I fixed those bugs in my own silent aimbot, I think I will release it later :computer_guy:

Silvestru

Reaction score
:angry: same shit like that fucking silent aim with double dmg , Th3rm4l rezolved this , a good silent aimbot without bugs , very good , very fucking good
so thx th3rm4l i have it !  :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :fuck_yea:

Bennet Pacino

Reaction score
TH3RM4L link said:
That's the same shitty silent aim which looks like rapid fire and has that double dmg bug :dont_care:
I fixed those bugs in my own silent aimbot, I think I will release it later :computer_guy:

First, if you release yours: THANKS BOSS  :yesyes:

Second, this one doesn't look like pure rapid fire. It only shoots twice. It shoots once the bullet you shoot yourself and one that hits the enemy. So its not like rapid fire but it looks a little bit wierd. If you CBUG with it you just look like an abnormal pro ;)

inZ

Reaction score
TH3RM4L link said:
:celeral_spitting: u sux do it now  :iknowwhatyoudid:

Opcode.eXe

Expert
Reaction score
Silvestru link said:
:angry: same shit like that fucking silent aim with double dmg , Th3rm4l rezolved this , a good silent aimbot without bugs , very good , very fucking good
so thx th3rm4l i have it !  :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :fuck_yea:
:bawww: and what about this:
http://youtu.be/AHBwYS--yDc

H/K3R_

Reaction score
Its only shooting two bullets at a time but not working as aimbot?

profigamer1337

Reaction score
Opcode.eXe link said:
[quote author=Silvestru link=topic=8910.msg51788#msg51788 date=1406970485]
:bawww: and what about this:
http://youtu.be/AHBwYS--yDc
[/quote]
that one is great opcode can you please release it or something?thanks :)  :urtheman:

H/K3R_

Reaction score
gg guys release them too so we can also use it ? these all are for short, when samp upgrades its of no use so make the best out of it.

shiver

Reaction score
H/\\K3R_ link said:
gg guys release them too so we can also use it ? these all are for short, when samp upgrades its of no use so make the best out of it.

give us a dl link, because we are not from russia  :watchout:

lamsgvn

Reaction score
the silent-aim sometimes get you auto-kicked in RP servers. Anyone knows why?

DzkAy

Reaction score
lamsgvn link said:
It's like sending fake bullets [like mgbull] , some servers detect it as Rapid Fire so u get kicked immediately.

lamsgvn

Reaction score
D.Kay link said:
[quote author=lamsgvn link=topic=8910.msg53077#msg53077 date=1407490466]
It's like sending fake bullets [like mgbull] , some servers detect it as Rapid Fire so u get kicked immediately.
[/quote]
I only get kicked if I fire like after 2-3 reloads

Status
Not open for further replies.