Resource icon

CLEO Release Smart Invisibility 0.3.7 - Working in every server

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

samhain

Reaction score
Uni5 said:
Download that file from internet and put it to gta sa directory and i should work!

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=12674899434774484945

martyyynas

Reaction score
Now my game doesn't create Samfuncs files.. What should I do I've tried running it as an administrator but it didn't work.

samhain

Reaction score
did you create a new folder and name it SAMPFUNCS and placed it in the main gtasa directory with the sampfuncs asi?

coruja

Reaction score
When I'm invisible administrators put "goto" to find me, and they appear on my side, and do not see me, I get ban.
It has some way to hide my location when I'm invisible?
Making the administrator does not find us with the "goto" command
It is possible to do?

Thanks

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Updated:
+ Right Mouse Button or Left Mouse Button (Aim & Shoot Buttons) will now cause you to be visible so you can shoot or knife their head off, But after releasing, You will be invisible again. (I did this so I can knife some army on AVT and it worked perfect, P.S: Caps lock a.k.a default alternative. aim button will not cause you to be visible Because many people use caps lock instead of shift in writing such as /pm)
+ Some improvements in vehicle? (Not tested)

The update will be available as soon as the post is approved

Watchdog

Reaction score
Fix the shit when I log in, my game freezes and has to do login again till' my game doesn't freeze. And thanks.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Gatogato said:
Fix the shit when I log in, my game freezes and has to do login again till' my game doesn't freeze. And thanks.

Thats not problem of this cleo at all, It might be of other mods?
Well I've played many times with this hack even in AvT still uncaught (no admins eva')
and I never hanged.  :fuck_yea:

Watchdog

Reaction score
Try a roleplay server, by the way.. can you post a video when administrator [/spectate] you? I'm afraid to get banned for illegal modification. ;)

Watchdog

Reaction score
Also, can you fix the vehicle that sometimes disappear? And I have to relog so that I can see the vehicle.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Dosent happen with me and the vehicle invisible system is currently broken, You will be invisibly driving but others wont see the vehicle being droven, andstill at a position

Hansin

Reaction score
Why is this happening went am trying to download the file? https://gyazo.com/57f4c24a307f50d21e3bd9a54aad4ff8

Watchdog

Reaction score
I found a quick solution, I only have to find an interior that I can [/enter] so the vehicle that disappeared will re-appear. Can you add that to [/invis_reset]?

Status
Not open for further replies.