CLEO Help Steps to make a CAR Teleporter?

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampaRando

Reaction score
Hey guys.
You know how in S0Beit there is that option to teleport to streamed vehicles in your area/TP the vehicle itself. How can I make a CLEO to do it? With a command local maybe like /.tpnearest

I just want to Teleport TO/teleport to myself the nearest vehicle in my streamed area by a command.
I couldn't find any CLEOs like that so if you know one, give me the link please else how can I create one myself?

Code:
{$CLEO .cs}
0000: NOP // Add "0000: NOP" or "thread "" ". Choose only one

0B43: samp register_client_command ".tr" to_label @teleport

:blank
wait 0
jump @blank

:teleport // In "0b43" you need to jump on @teleport label so, make it in label
wait 0
IF
80DF: not  actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving    // always add opcodes and yeah! for adding 'not' statement in a opcode.. you have to change the first number of opcode to '8' like:  from 00DA: to 80DA:
THEN
Actor.StorePos($PLAYER_ACTOR, 7@, 8@, 9@)
IF                                                
0AE2: 4@ = random_vehicle_near_point 7@ 8@ 9@ in_radius 10.0 find_next 0 pass_wrecked 0 // this opcode always comes in condition like after from 'if' statement
// You store the player current position in 7@, 8@, 9@ variables. So, near point will also be in 7@, 8@, 9@ not 1@, 2@, 3@ because it'll crash
THEN // do not ever mix high-level in low-level and low-level in high-level
wait 100
036A: put_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR in_car 4@
wait 100
END
END
0B43: samp cmd_ret
I found this script code given by a person named NinjaFTW on our forums. This apparently also gets INSIDE the CAR and then sets vehicle health to 200. What if I just removed the part before line that says "036A: put_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR in_car 4@". Would this just work fine and go back to the start of the program and work again if I use the toggle CMD? Cuz I dont want to wrap into the vehicle and change its HP, just TP it to my/tp myself to it, either works.
[All credits to NinjaFTW for his code]

Now here is the code I modified and tried; but for me my player isn't teleporting anywhere.
Code:
{$CLEO .cs}
0000: NOP // Add "0000: NOP" or "thread "" ". Choose only one

0B34: samp register_client_command ".tpcar" to_label @teleport

:blank
wait 0
jump @blank

:teleport // In "0b43" you need to jump on @teleport label so, make it in label
wait 0
IF
80DF: not  actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving    // always add opcodes and yeah! for adding 'not' statement in a opcode.. you have to change the first number of opcode to '8' like:  from 00DA: to 80DA:
THEN
Actor.StorePos($PLAYER_ACTOR, 7@, 8@, 9@)
IF                                                   
0AE2: 4@ = random_vehicle_near_point 7@ 8@ 9@ in_radius 50.0 find_next 0 pass_wrecked 0 // this opcode always comes in condition like after from 'if' statement
// You store the player current position in 7@, 8@, 9@ variables. So, near point will also be in 7@, 8@, 9@ not 1@, 2@, 3@ because it'll crash
THEN // do not ever mix high-level in low-level and low-level in high-level
wait 100
//036A: put_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR in_car 4@
0972: $PLAYER_ACTOR x 7@ y 8@ z 9@//
END
END
0B43: samp cmd_ret
What's wrong?
Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.