Resource icon

CLEO Release Suicide.cs xD

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

DzkAy

Reaction score
:ppffh: hi, i'm Monitor aka. Vash.Phileas (Vash.P)
Hello guys  , this is my first scripting simple CLEO  :yesyes: , i've played on some RP server when i wanted to suicide i have to wait about 10s , or maybe that command get deleted ( some abuse to avoid Cops arrested ), so i came up with an idea that this CLEO will decrease your HP by 100 and >> Dead quickly  :dont_care: Hope you guy like it :D

*I've just made a Test_Cheat version ( if someone likes , download as attachment, typed DEAD as a cheat and then it actived )

-Instruction:
+Press L+P to activate it

-Image:
A61EaLH.png

Attachments

• Suicide.cs
    17.5 KB · Views: 455
  • Suicide (test).cs
    17.5 KB · Views: 168

_0mAr_

Reaction score
the best release i saw on ugbase so far..  :not_bad:

Lucky_strike666

Reaction score
Ahahahaha, this is fucking awesome. I've been looking for a good spoof kill in a while now but never found one.  Thank you very much for making this!

Just one thing, when I use it I can't actually turn it off. I automatically die again a few seconds after I die the first time. Any way to fix that?

Lucky_strike666

Reaction score
Ok sorry but I just gotta post again. This is one of the greatest hacks ever made when it comes to CnR servers. Thank you so much!

zaki19

Reaction score
Simple + Usefull  :urtheman: :urtheman:

DzkAy

Reaction score
Lucky_strike666 link said:
Ahahahaha, this is fucking awesome. I've been looking for a good spoof kill in a while now but never found one.  Thank you very much for making this!

Just one thing, when I use it I can't actually turn it off. I automatically die again a few seconds after I die the first time. Any way to fix that?
Try the (Test) version by typing "DEAD" because the old one .. i for got to put not SAMPChatInput () so it's activated whatever you write L+P in sv
Example : Lolipop ( that's one with L and P ... then it's activated :( )

DzkAy

Reaction score
Lasergurke link said:
detectable as /Sethp hack ?
Nope , i used it at every server and undetectable (included NG-RP , CrazyBob , PLA ... )

cyv23

Reaction score
if someone shoots at you will you get killed or do you survive it?

Nero_Alvarez

Reaction score
If someone shot at you, and you used the suicide, does it shown that guy killed me?  :computer_guy:

flurry_xl

Reaction score
Haha! This is really awesome! I join cops and robbers (crazybob) i punch a cop or /civ. after he punch me, i do L+P togehter, i die, cops lose rank. and civil got warrant and arrested. 10/10 i love this !

Status
Not open for further replies.