the life and death of a lazy man

maximko

Reaction score
well today i got banned from horizon roleplay for using auto-sweep they noticed me using it, i was matrunning with my fcr then an admin froze me and tped me to lva, and the admin's name was levi and dustin, they fuckin knew i was driving the same route again and i admit that i was using auto sweep

Fred_Doe

Reaction score
xD i was banned for "auto sweep" overnight.
But was unbanned again.

I think best way to make cash is matrun with 4door car.
Open 4 game windows, put them in same car with the "auto-cmd" for getmats. Then just matrun :D
And thats legal. Dont know about the auto cmd tho xD

mistery

Reaction score
dam..too much struggle for a shit game
a while ago i also did something like this, but i realised it was totally useless and wasted a lot of time
i created my own private stunts bot for a populated server with 500/500. i used it like almost 1 month then the owner realised what i was doing and he deleted all my accounts + updated the stunts system so that i couldn't use the bot again
but guess what
i also updated my bot to bypass the owner's update hahahahaha and it still works , i tried it few weeks ago
but now i realise i wasted like a week to create that...why lol

samphacks

Reaction score
mistery said:
dam..too much struggle for a shit game
a while ago i also did something like this, but i realised it was totally useless and wasted a lot of time
i created my own private stunts bot for a populated server with 500/500. i used it like almost 1 month then the owner realised what i was doing and he deleted all my accounts + updated the stunts system so that i couldn't use the bot again
but guess what
i also updated my bot to bypass the owner's update hahahahaha and it still works , i tried it few weeks ago
but now i realise i wasted like a week to create that...why lol

XD

maximko

Reaction score
Fred_Doe said:
xD i was banned for "auto sweep" overnight.
But was unbanned again.

I think best way to make cash is matrun with 4door car.
Open 4 game windows, put them in same car with the "auto-cmd" for getmats. Then just matrun :D
And thats legal. Dont know about the auto cmd tho xD

wont work either, i was thinking to open 4 game windows in a street sweeper then matrun with autocmd, some how ill get 1000 mats per delivery.. thug life