Untagged Release The NGRP Hack/Trick guide!

HapeHD

Reaction score
Hello, everyone it's HapeHD here again.

Today i'm going to share a few hacks, and tricks, and also tips on NGRP!
Please don't be mad if i'm giving you information you already know cause it's a Noobfriendly guide + Expert guide!

Let's start! :D :D:D

1. Anti AFK kick without the running man exploit

I suggest this to everyone it's not a CLEO mod or hack or anything all you have to do is a go to a location where people don't often come and press F4 there and type /kill - If you pressed F4 you get a pop-up with: "Returning to class selection after next death"
29e2jk7.jpg
then you killed yourself and you can ALT-tab or even let your screen on but you won't get kicked anymore by the system! 100% profit! :D :D:D

2. Free teleport to Los Santos!

What you need for this is: M0d Sobeit.

Alright, you may think this might be a bit risky but it's not at all: Just head to a interior and if you're there /report ->> Next Page ->> Falling " then you inmidialy airbreak down and the Admin will accept you report and you /reply: To LS please - Or the admin does teleport you by his self :) :):)

3. The fallover exploit

What you can do if someone is punching you is type [/fallover 4] and inmidialy press [SPACE] so you'll avoid his punches and run away! You can also do this at a sprunkmachine so you don't have to wait for the anim.

4.Chicken Running :D :D:D !

The old! But very legit one is called chickenrun! Very noob friendly what you do is just running zig-zag and that will make you avoid getting hit!

5. Animation Exploit!

This trick is very legit and I still use it everyday it's called Animation Exploit!
How to use it? You have to type /dance 4 and when you jumped off a house and you don't wanna lose HP just press T and scroll up and you'll dance if you're close to the ground Press: [F] on your keyboard and you won't lose any HP.

6.Ninja Jacking

Ever wanted someone death that's just in a vehicle infront of you? Just enter him from the right passenger side and hold [LEFTSHIFT] and [W] at the same time when you inmidialy entered this will make you kill the person that's driving ( If you don't understand this I suggest you to watch some tutorials )

7.Avoid getting killed by a Hitman

This is not a hack/exploit or anything but if you want to avoid getting killed by a Hitman I suggest you to do the following things:

1 If a person that you actually never talks with needs you out of the no where: Don't talk with him he's needing you for something.

2.Just never accept calls from unknown people: As they're unknown keep them unknown.

3.If you see someone with a big ass high level and with a completly strange name: Ignore that little dickface!

4. If you think someone is a hitman just go after him with your DMsquad and kill that little lultitz no life bitch :D :D:D
~

8. Lag pit / Lag slamming!

Learn your self how to lagpit/lagslam by this video it really helps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... QEUOUnS-Jw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NGRP CLEO Pack 2013 for the win and a little bonus of this thread by uncle Edgar Speed aka HapeHD :D :D:D
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ny9t9 ... K+2013.rar

Cheers, love you all hope this helped you a bit! :d

bobesin

Reaction score
This is a great post, I would totally use this if I would get unbanned from that server...I want to play there SO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD ! Anyway, good job ! :D :D:D

BigBlackMan

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a NGRP hack that would e able to give you GRs and CRs

HapeHD

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a NGRP hack that would e able to give you GRs and CRs
Sorry, this doesn't exist from as I know it's very.. very hard but at the very beginning it was undetactable with s0beit.

FishFr0g

Reaction score
I tried using the aimbot cleo by opcodexe it says it loaded but when I enable it, it still doesn't work I aim at someone and it isn't aiming at them like an aimbot would, I dont have the sampfuctions.cleo either, but it still doesn't work.

Besides that nice guide :D :D:D

John Morpheus

Reaction score
knew of most of these, I approve this tutorial

signed

John Morpheus, senior perma banned player of NGRP

HapeHD

Reaction score
I tried using the aimbot cleo by opcodexe it says it loaded but when I enable it, it still doesn't work I aim at someone and it isn't aiming at them like an aimbot would, I dont have the sampfuctions.cleo either, but it still doesn't work.

Besides that nice guide :D :D:D
Thanks, for the feedback! I suggest you to download Trollbeit 0.3x. It's having a Sync aimbot included with I still use nowdays!

FishFr0g

Reaction score
Oh so the cleo aimbot you included doesn't work? :( :(:( Btw I play NGRP to DM 'n shit, is your account Edgar Speed banned?

HapeHD

Reaction score
I thought MOD_SA was detected in NGRP?
Nope when you log-in your screen goes down right? Just press "" on your keyboard and it wont kick you.

Kevin

Reaction score
4. The fallover exploit

What you can do if someone is punching you is type [/fallover 4] and inmidialy press [SPACE] so you'll avoid his punches and run away! You can also do this at a sprunkmachine so you don't have to wait for the anim.

Most useful keybind I ever had
good guide