Untagged Release Trollbeit Reales public Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, Guys
i will Be Releasing TrollingYT's Trollbeit

Trollbeit 0.3x (public Version)
TrollingYT created this Trollbeit
if you wish to contact trollingyt -alejandro.gonzalez876 (Skype)
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6XvtuR4tlp4aS_eFv2WD4w (youtube)

Trollbeit's Feature
R3ZrcrF.png

Additional Features
[spoiler:m4j1xy3e]-Crasher/anti-crasher
-DDOS (not yet Finished i always crash when i try this)
-name Stealer
-Flodder
-LOL (player will be crazy shaking try it yourself :D :D:D )
-Supergun (i dont know what it does but you can find it yourself)
-Colorise
-Fakekill
and many more[/spoiler:m4j1xy3e]

Thanks for Reading and downloading make sure you thank me
Thank you TrollingYT for Sharing

Download link:
<link's removed due to violation of forum rules.>

P.S i dont have time to upload Attachment i uploaded it on Mediafire maybe nextime ill upload as Attachment

divino

Reaction score
Not Bad but i didnt see some diferent all sobeits have this mods

Reaction score
ummm Thanks and sorry its not mine its From TrollinYt but this Trollbeit has only one Button which is F11 unlike YSP project (no offence) has F10 and F11 this Trollbeit is fun to use

at least i did my best explaining it

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Maybe you should release things when you have free time, shouldn't you? You probably spent your 10 minutes just to write all of those things with picture link, abilities etc. and you just don't give yourself a minute to upload the damn file as an attachment because you don't have time ? That's lame excuse. If you don't have time, don't type anything. Uploading a file as an attachment is goddamn easier than uploading it to fucking mediafire and then copying it's link.

Reaction score
Maybe you should release things when you have free time, shouldn't you? You probably spent your 10 minutes just to write all of those things with picture link, abilities etc. and you just don't give yourself a minute to upload the damn file as an attachment because you don't have time ? That's lame excuse. If you don't have time, don't type anything. Uploading a file as an attachment is goddamn easier than uploading it to fucking mediafire and then copying it's link.

Bro is that the way you greet and thank a new member of UGBASE.EU i work hard to type and give the link for Free get it Free no charges it would be F***ing comment that you give me.. did your Teacher and your parents teach you that Attitude??? OK fine heres the Attachment Thank you i should be the one who will thank you for your bad attitude people make mistake why does it make you perfect? bro were people here give a little respect and kindness for the people who share the things bro if i were you quit being such a jerk..
bro im just 14 years old who loves to play GTA whats wrong with you if your older than me show some example so that i can never make mistakes again......

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Why are all theese layouts like this with windows where you control them i prefer old s0beit layout like nopeit has this 25ghz project has this and this has it but anyway looks good has it got invisible which is binded to a certain key

Acelious

Reaction score
[quote author="xzytro"]Maybe you should release things when you have free time, shouldn't you? You probably spent your 10 minutes just to write all of those things with picture link, abilities etc. and you just don't give yourself a minute to upload the damn file as an attachment because you don't have time ? That's lame excuse. If you don't have time, don't type anything. Uploading a file as an attachment is goddamn easier than uploading it to fucking mediafire and then copying it's link.

Bro is that the way you greet and thank a new member of UGBASE.EU i work hard to type and give the link for Free get it Free no charges it would be F***ing comment that you give me.. did your Teacher and your parents teach you that Attitude??? OK fine heres the Attachment Thank you i should be the one who will thank you for your bad attitude people make mistake why does it make you perfect? bro were people here give a little respect and kindness for the people who share the things bro if i were you quit being such a jerk..
bro im just 14 years old who loves to play GTA whats wrong with you if your older than me show some example so that i can never make mistakes again......[/quote]

wow, chill out there junior

Reaction score
Thanks, for the concern emagel i reall appreciated it but i dont just take bad comments thats because i am 14?
no no matter what age i have brains and have respect to others..

Status
Not open for further replies.