[Vid]Project s0nicTz Silent Aimbot and invisible :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

piopawel51

Reaction score
Please to do such a silent bot just that without hitbox'a and insight that nothing can know, and that was in Cleo.

PS. I apologize for any errors in the text but unfortunately I'm Polish

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
My guess is its probably 20% done so you might need to wait but that was a guess.

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
Why everybody is obssesed with cleos?, it's not a big deal, sooner or later kye will Probably make his fucking mind up and add a module check to kill cleo loaders, it's not that hard, a simple LoadLibrary func will help improve sa:mp (cleo modules are not hidden therefor we can get base address by loadlibrary; if it's > 0 then CLEO is detected boom nigga), there will be no such thing as CLEO anymore.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Sannybuilder didnt realy make cleo for samp they made it to edit gta like put things in gta but in different places so like cj says hi in a scene guy makes script presses a key and cj says hi its basicly a gta missionary editor. But this could happen with s0beit some servers use the s0beit camrea bug to detect s0beit maybe kye will add this.

jeanluc

Reaction score
ARE U PUTTING NEW SOBEIT ON THAT PROJECT. OR DOES THE INVISIBLE WORK WITH YOUR OTHER SOBEIT'S THAT YOU PST IN THE PAST??

Harlem

Reaction score
i smell too much ass lick here, it's going to be funny when he releases it withouth these functions and all nabs will be like "OMG why?" then they will go search for other projects lmao

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
I think theres only 3 projects :XD:

Harlem

Reaction score
I think theres only 3 projects :XD:

no lol, there's around 9 projects for 0.3x currently, each project has it's own awesome function, gotta search more bro lol.

Reaction score
[quote author="zin"]I think theres only 3 projects :XD:

no lol, there's around 9 projects for 0.3x currently, each project has it's own awesome function, gotta search more bro lol.[/quote]

Not counting the 'famous' ones(M_G, wa3Rix, pr9n, trollbeit, s0nictz, YSP, Nopeit) there are like 10 more russian individual projects.

s0nicTz

Reaction score
the public version will have all the new functions (without crashers) . :lol: :lol::lol:

Acelious

Reaction score
the public version will have all the new functions (without crashers) . :lol: :lol::lol:

So if i paid you like $50, you could make me something epic noone else got? :D :D:D

Harlem

Reaction score

Hope to see it soon, didn't see this tho, cheers.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
How long did it take for first version of s0nictz to come out if this dosent come out in a year We will see if it was just a gimmick

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Like on Trollbeit it will take time, theres no need to bag niex & sonictz for the Version.
Just wait and drink something meanwhile (even if months).
If you want something good you need to WAIT.
We are ( including me ) just showing some Features of so dont say "DONT POST A VIDEO IF YUUU? NO RELEAZ THAT NOW!".

I close this by now, until s0nictz or niex want to reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.