what the fuck is the problem with russians

Scrumilation

Reaction score
everyone everywhere can type stuff in english so everyone can udnerstand but they simply dont give a fuck, they just write everything on their language so only russians can understand it because the language is so fucking weird that even google translate cant properly translate it

i hope they all get memed to death

Reaction score
Didn't you had like autism or something?
Oh pardon me, let me translate for you,
HUEHUEHUEHUE BR BR BR BR BR BR HUEHUHEUHEU

John101

Reaction score
springfield link said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
I bet that's because they are truly independent country with their own language and culture unlike most of the European countries. They'd rather teach all of us how to speak Russian rather than learn English by themselves

Scrumilation

Reaction score
springfield link said:
LOL EPIC TROLE MAN LE AUTISM CALL AMIRITE YOU TROLED ME FULL HARD LOLOLOLOLOLOLO  :angry: :me_gusta: :forever_hurra: :yuno: :computer_guy: :excited_troll: :imoverit: :iknowwhatyoudid: MEMES AMIRITE

oh wait you are the guy with 1800 posts on a hacking site for a game that is old as fuck and has a player base smaller then the average ammount of money a russian will make in his entire life, hope your time was well spent bro

Min

Reaction score
[glow=red,2,300]Google is there for you.[/glow]
  :dont_care: :fuck_you: :fuck_yea:

Lelz

Reaction score
Scrumilation link said:
LOL EPIC TROLE MAN LE AUTISM CALL AMIRITE YOU TROLED ME FULL HARD LOLOLOLOLOLOLO  :angry: :me_gusta: :forever_hurra: :yuno: :computer_guy: :excited_troll: :imoverit: :iknowwhatyoudid: MEMES AMIRITE

oh wait you are the guy with 1800 posts on a hacking site for a game that is old as fuck and has a player base smaller then the average ammount of money a russian will make in his entire life, hope your time was well spent bro

Please enlighten us with all of your amazing life achievements.  :kidding: