What would you guys think about a SAMP HVH SERVER?

GEKO

Reaction score
Hey,
For those who doesnt know what HVH is, its literally HACK VS HACK. I got inspired from this mode on CS:GO and wanted to do same on SAMP, so the gamemode is almost ready (Banks system with arenas, duel, lobby n shit) but I wanna know first what you guys think about it? Is it a cool idea?
Btw there is gonna be an anti-cheat for spawning weapons and invisible + the sync plugin to remove godmodes or health hacks. Every other cheat will be allowed.
Thanks in advance.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey,
For those who doesnt know what HVH is, its literally HACK VS HACK. I got inspired from this mode on CS:GO and wanted to do same on SAMP, so the gamemode is almost ready (Banks system with arenas, duel, lobby n shit) but I wanna know first what you guys think about it? Is it a cool idea?
Btw there is gonna be an anti-cheat for spawning weapons and invisible + the sync plugin to remove godmodes or health hacks. Every other cheat will be allowed.
Thanks in advance.
Alone by adding the "sync plugin" you destroy the purpose of a "HvH" server.
There's nothing to HVH about on lagcomp on if the packets are reliable and can't be missed and if you manage that somehow you should quit pasting.

Compared to CS:GO's serverside sim & recoil SA-MP is a joke.

GEKO

Reaction score
Alone by adding the "sync plugin" you destroy the purpose of a "HvH" server.
There's nothing to HVH about on lagcomp on if the packets are reliable and can't be missed and if you manage that somehow you should quit pasting.

Compared to CS:GO's serverside sim & recoil SA-MP is a joke.

So I should put lagshot in the server like it was back in the days (0.3x-)?
And about sync plugin, it wouldnt be fun right if anyone has a godmode and never dies?

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
So I should put lagshot in the server like it was back in the days (0.3x-)?
And about sync plugin, it wouldnt be fun right if anyone has a godmode and never dies?
Ye sure, the problem with sync-plugin is just that it watches GivePlayerDamage/TakePlayerDamage RPC's and they can't miss, so testing aimbots is only feasible with lagcomp off, but then health hacks yes.

jdrakoulas

Reaction score
Someone should make a roleplay like TDM without spawning weapons from server but kinda grind them kidna like HZG but actually focusing on points of capture and not shitty rules that dont make any sense

also HVH sounds amazing