Untagged Release ]2014[ Nametag Distance & LoS [0.3Z]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yun1

Reaction score
[Disabled_Settings]
ShowNameTagsEvenIfDisabled=False

if i do this all names get disabled, even the ones who have their nametag on. fix pls

iAnthony

Reaction score
ShanghaiKid link said:
[Disabled_Settings]
ShowNameTagsEvenIfDisabled=False

if i do this all names get disabled, even the ones who have their nametag on. fix pls
:stoned: set it to true

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
RomanZew link said:
Sometimes it works sometimes not, why? :(((((((((((((((((((((
Same issue.

0x688, seems like it sometimes loads, and sometimes it doesn't, so pressing F5 does, nothing, thus I have to restart the game (gta_sa process).

terraria

Reaction score
Can you make another one that, instead of customizing the nametag distance for when it's disabled - Would just revert back to the server's nametag distance

For example, I dunno what LSRP's nametag distance is.. So I don't know what to set for the "Disabled Nametag Distance"..

If someone could help me out and tell me LSRP's nametag distance, that'd be great.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
terraria link said:
Can you make another one that, instead of customizing the nametag distance for when it's disabled - Would just revert back to the server's nametag distance

For example, I dunno what LSRP's nametag distance is.. So I don't know what to set for the "Disabled Nametag Distance"..

If someone could help me out and tell me LSRP's nametag distance, that'd be great.
Disabled nametag distance will be changed to server's default if I'm not wrong. If not, then that would be a neat thing to have in .ini.

DzkAy

Reaction score
Error Loading SAMPFUNC v3.1.2 .. Help me :(

NGGSuperstar

Reaction score
MAAAAN YOU MADE MY DAY  :urtheman: FUCKING AWESOME MAN I REALLY LIKE THIS WEBSITE ITS A GIFT OF ALLAH!

Rebel

Reaction score
SA-MP 0.3z
Exception At Address: 0x7771E3BE

I get this error when pressing F5 couple of times.
:yuno:

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
You still didn't fix the issue >:c

- When you enable it, it can show server removed nametags that hide under a label, if you press F5 to disable the script, nametags don't go back to hidden and label doesn't come back.
- At times the script doesn't load, pressing F5 does nothing, thus I have to restart the session.

Otherwise, works great! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.