Grandpa Ze vs not490

Simon98

Reaction score
Re: Never go full Styler

IN THE NAME OF POTATO I COMMAND YOU STOP THIS SHIT NOW!

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

Simon98 link said:
IN THE NAME OF POTATO I COMMAND YOU STOP THIS SHIT NOW!
Hopefully I stopped it.
It's really retarded: posted a picture of his 3 year old and 12 year old brothers and just saying "never go full styler" like a retarded person.

If it was a funny joke, you'd have my props, but it is none of that, it is just retarded.

not490

Reaction score

when raven calls a white wolf black.
See this is what .silent called weird words, and it is.

And this all
I am only rude to those who are rude to me. You two started a fight before anyone else, I am not even fighting, I am discussing. I am blaming people? Oh, when raven calls a white wolf black.

So, none of what you said is true, let me clear it out for ya:

I don't act like a scientist. I don't know where you get that from? Just because I compared this thread to a cancer metastasis and bacterial spread it is.

I don't always want last words, but when someone pulls bullshit straight out of his ass and tries to put it in my mouth, that's when I flip the switch.

What makes me a hated person? The fact that you act like 5-year-olds here and it annoys a lot of people; if it was a joke, I'd laugh, but making an entire post about someone and then fighting about it and acting like a 5-year-old while doing that is downright pathetic.

Your English is bad? "Bad" is a relative term, and yes, we all understand you - there is no point.

I make myself look like an idiot by blaming people? Who did I blame for what? YOU and .SILENT are the ones putting words into my mouths which were never spoken by me, then making things up around me, yapping pure assumptions; then trying to make an accusation out of that.

GG, hypocrite.

Came from your ass, i stopped reading in middle of text, it's full of shit, seriously.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

not490 link said:

And this all
I am only rude to those who are rude to me. You two started a fight before anyone else, I am not even fighting, I am discussing. I am blaming people? Oh, when raven calls a white wolf black.

I don't act like a scientist. I don't know where you get that from? Just because I compared this thread to a cancer metastasis and bacterial spread it is.

I don't always want last words, but when someone pulls bullshit straight out of his ass and tries to put it in my mouth, that's when I flip the switch.

What makes me a hated person? The fact that you act like 5-year-olds here and it annoys a lot of people; if it was a joke, I'd laugh, but making an entire post about someone and then fighting about it and acting like a 5-year-old while doing that is downright pathetic.

Your English is bad? "Bad" is a relative term, and yes, we all understand you - there is no point.

I make myself look like an idiot by blaming people? Who did I blame for what? YOU and .SILENT are the ones putting words into my mouths which were never spoken by me, then making things up around me, yapping pure assumptions; then trying to make an accusation out of that.

GG, hypocrite.

Came from your ass, i stopped reading in middle of text, it's full of shit, seriously.

We know who is the one talking bullshit here, we all know. You are mad because I said that your behaviour is childish, when it is. You posted a picture of Styler's bothers and said "Never go full Styler"... I was expecting a joke and I'd be happy about it, but this is just retarded and cancerous. Again, arguments refuted.

Adversus solem ne loquitor.

Nothing weird about it, it's a phrase, just like the one above.

Simon98

Reaction score

Ninja Ze link said:
[quote author=not490 link=topic=7302.msg41378#msg41378 date=1400327927]

And this all

GG, hypocrite.

We know who is the one talking bullshit here, we all know. You are mad because I said that your behaviour is childish, when it is. You posted a picture of Styler's bothers and said "Never go full Styler"... I was expecting a joke and I'd be happy about it, but this is just retarded and cancerous. Again, arguments refuted.

[/quote]

I hate to ruin this Ninja Ze but....You are replying to the wrong Person XD, not490 is not the one who posted the picture it's  .silent

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

Simon98 link said:
[quote author=Ninja Ze link=topic=7302.msg41410#msg41410 date=1400340754]
[quote author=not490 link=topic=7302.msg41378#msg41378 date=1400327927]

And this all

GG, hypocrite.

[/quote]

I hate to ruin this Ninja Ze but....You are replying to the wrong Person XD, not490 is not the one who posted the picture it's  .silent
[/quote]

They appear to be twins.

bigben07

Reaction score

A$AP.cs link said:
[quote author=not490 link=topic=7302.msg41290#msg41290 date=1400267955]
:fuck_you: for Styler
You dont event knwo who is he, shut up new kid  :fuck_you:
[/quote]

He registered before you fuckboy.

Naganaga

Reaction score

bigben07 link said:
[quote author=A$AP.cs link=topic=7302.msg41305#msg41305 date=1400275706]
[quote author=not490 link=topic=7302.msg41290#msg41290 date=1400267955]
:fuck_you: for Styler
You dont event knwo who is he, shut up new kid  :fuck_you:
[/quote]

He registered before you fuckboy.
[/quote]

I registered before them tho, and now what?
He got more posts then me, and then?

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score

Well, enough dont ya think so ?
You guy's are just some dumbasses you know why ?
You give him attention, he's known for being dumb and that's the reason why he's still acting like he's dumb (well he is but yea...).

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

0x688 link said:
Well, enough dont ya think so ?
You guy's are just some dumbasses you know why ?
You give him attention, he's known for being dumb and that's the reason why he's still acting like he's dumb (well he is but yea...).
Exactly.
He was pleased to know how famous he got on UG-Base for doing virtually nothing.

I know who Styler is, I know his full name, ISP, IP ranges, where he lives and I don't post that anywhere nor tell anyone because I'm not a dumbass. And I never will.

And those 2 pictures are his brothers.

not490

Reaction score

I know who Styler is, I know his full name, ISP, IP ranges, where he lives and I don't post that anywhere nor tell anyone because I'm not a dumbass. And I never will.

Nobody cares

Wut

Reaction score

Captain, i need your help!  :eek:hgodwhy: :motherofgod_ :surprised:

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

not490 link said:

Nobody cares
Get over puberty and grow up already.
Miased the point.
Prepotency of thou cause thou blindness.

Such Styler fans.

Now, cut it. Your ego is your shame and emberassment. You've proven nothing and achieved nothing.

not490

Reaction score

Get over puberty and grow up already.
Miased the point.
Prepotency of thou cause thou blindness.

Such Styler fans.

Now, cut it. Your ego is your shame and emberassment. You've proven nothing and achieved nothing.
Woah! easy easy horse...