[SA:MP] Ascension Cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safa

Reaction score
SAMP-Release
by Ascension-Cheats

This cheat is currently working for 0.3.7 / 0.3DL (0.3.8)!

Features:

Visuals / ESP :

• Box - Visualize a Box around other players :
  • Name - Simply show up the name of players (shown in the picture above)
  • HP / Armor - Draw the HP & Armor amount of other players (This feature is customizable to be shown as a bar or in a text).
  • Weapon - Draw which weapon other players are currently carrying.
  • Skeleton-ESP - show the skeleton of other players.
  • Friends-ESP - visualize a green-text next to your friends.
  • AFK-ESP - visualize people who are AFK.
  • Hitmarker - when you damage someone, an hitmarker will show up.
  • Hitsounds - play an hitsound when you damage someone (Call of Duty & Valve Button Sound).
  • Damage Informer - show an text when you damage someone (3D, 2D).

[size=large]Filters[size=medium]:[/size][/size]

• Player - Filter single players from visuals.
  • Vehicles
  • Weapons - See weapon objects in the world.
  • Bullet Traces (coming soon) - Show traces of bullets (on walls / ground etc.)

Assistance:

• Aimbot - automatically aim on players / enemys.
  • Silent-Mode - hit players without shooting at the hitbox
  • Triggerbot - automatically shoot when you target somebody / is in your crosshair.
  • Smoothness - Controls the smoothing of the aimbot.
  • Field of View - defines the area on your screen where the aimbot works.
  • Bone-List - You can pick any bone you would like to aim at.
  • Lag-Shoot Mode - toggle the hitbox of the server.
  • Draw FOV - visualize an circle for the FOV.
  • Aim-Key - set your own aim-key you would like to.
  • Static-Position (no dynamic hitbox selection / disable bones).
  • Ignore Skin - ignore players with same skin as you
  • Ignore Color  / Team - ignore the players with the same color as you (good for no team-attacking).
  • Ignore Friends - ignore your friends you choose from the Friends-Tab.
Silent:

• Shooting through objects / walls - control if you want to shoot through walls or objects when using silent-aim.
  • RAGE-Mode - Kill everyone in no time when you have a weapon!

[size=large]Other useful stuff:[/size]

• Friends (
    b4fa4d6224ee90618824372791ae3445.png
    )
  • No Spread - your bullets will not spread around.
  • Legit No-Spread - legit-mode of our no-spread.
  • Vehicle-Speedhack (L-ALT Key)
  • Player-Speedhack (X-Key)
  • Disable in Screenshot - take clean screenshots without any visual.

Our Website:

www.ascensioncheats.com

Reaction score
Ascension
Our systems detect that you may be a spammer and therefore you have been denied registration. Registration must take a minimum time of 45 seconds to prevent automated signups, you registered in 31 seconds. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the Administrator.

Like.. really?

Ezel

Reaction score
8$/month for samp? also kalcor doesn't update samp every week or smh. why do i need to buy it every month? just make a perm. license. such a shit system. :s

Safa

Reaction score
Ezel said:
8$/month for samp? also kalcor doesn't update samp every week or smh.  why do i need to buy it every month? just make a perm. license. such a shit system. :s

And what is the point of doing it permanently? And who does care about Kalcors Updates? We do update our cheat and add more features.

"such a shit system". If you think this is a "shit system", go find another one for lifetime. Nobody is forcing you to buy it.

Greetz,
Safa

Safa

Reaction score
user88 said:
but the cheat looks shit?

So you could tell us what exactly looks "shit", so the developer can update it / make it better.

It is not released public. You have to buy it.

Ezel

Reaction score
safa said:
Ezel said:
8$/month for samp? also kalcor doesn't update samp every week or smh.  why do i need to buy it every month? just make a perm. license. such a shit system. :s

And what is the point of doing it permanently? And who does care about Kalcors Updates? We do update our cheat and add more features.

"such a shit system". If you think this is a "shit system", go find another one for lifetime. Nobody is forcing you to buy it.

Greetz,
Safa

geez, sure won't buy it. worthless.

Reaction score
Ezel said:

Monthly payment kinda motivates developers to update their shit, but yea, 8$\m is a bit high for that amount of settings, I mean, you can easily spot this aimbot on the recording just because there's not enough options to configure that
Think I might push in my own hack as well, unless @springfield and @0x688 dudes will not eat my brains for doing that haha

y0mike

Reaction score
user88 said:
but the cheat looks shit?

thread says  "RELEASE" where?

wtf

Lmao
Who are you? 

Ezel said:
8$/month for samp? also kalcor doesn't update samp every week or smh.  why do i need to buy it every month? just make a perm. license. such a shit system. :s
Don’t know how SA:MP updates are relevant to this at all. 

supahdupahnubah said:
Ezel said:
8$/month for samp? also kalcor doesn't update samp every week or smh.  why do i need to buy it every month? just make a perm. license. such a shit system. :s

Monthly payment kinda motivates developers to update their shit, but yea, 8$\m is a bit high for that amount of settings, I mean, you can easily spot this aimbot on the recording just because there's not enough options to configure that
Think I might push in my own hack as well, unless @springfield and @0x688 dudes will not eat my brains for doing that haha

The cheat is being updated daily, it’s still alpha. Users can suggest new features and I will usually add em.

Reaction score
y0mike said:
The cheat is being updated daily, it’s still alpha. Users can suggest new features and I will usually add em.

Asking monthly payment for something that is still in alpha isn't really wise, but that's just my opinion

y0mike

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
y0mike said:

Asking monthly payment for something that is still in alpha isn't really wise, but that's just my opinion

That's right, it's just an opinion. Early Access games are released every other day, but by your logic, those devs are not wise, because they didn't release a fully featured finished product?

Reaction score
y0mike said:
That's right, it's just an opinion. Early Access games are released every other day, but by your logic, those devs are not wise, because they didn't release a fully featured finished product?

Really predicted you are going to say that, but comparing the usability between your cheat and typical popular early access game (ofc with some scaling) - this cheat is kind of alpha preview game lol

y0mike

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
y0mike said:

Really predicted you are going to say that, but comparing the usability between your cheat and typical popular early access game (ofc with some scaling) - this cheat is kind of alpha preview game lol
"usability" of my cheat? Have you used my cheat before?

Reaction score
y0mike said:
supahdupahnubah said:
y0mike said:

"usability" of my cheat? Have you used my cheat before?

I don't have to use it to understand that just FOV, Smooth and bone pick options is not enough to legit gaming (and mostly recording) nowadays

Reaction score
Why would i buy and use this instead of using any custom mod_sa/cleo mods?
I'm askin' so don't feed me the "i'm not forcing anyone to buy" bullshit, that's retarded.

LE; there is also a need for two topics? both have the same content.

Status
Not open for further replies.