[SA:MP] Ascension Cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safa

Reaction score
Fred_Doe said:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/t4blw9wm5t

Seems sketchy when they tell you to disable all antivirus and whatever other programs you have running before it will work xD
Still doesnt work.

Trojan.GenericKD.30513003 This is a ransomware? lol..

In almost every cheat(-provider) you have to turn off some programs (Discord as example for InterWebZ Cheats), because they interfere the loader.

Dude, u literally have no idea what you are talking about.

Of 15 people ur the only one who cant fix his problem. If it wouldnt work for the most of users, the forum would be full of "it doesnt work". Something on your computer is intefering the loader, so fix it yourself, especially when you think our client is a virus / trojan.

y0mike

Reaction score
Fred_Doe said:

Seems sketchy when they tell you to disable all antivirus and whatever other programs you have running before it will work xD
Still doesnt work.

Yeah completely dude! I totally made some ransomware for people to buy so their PCs can be ripperino'd. /s

Don't be a fucking idiot. The loader connects to the internet you fucking moron. And guess what, it also loads files from memory into processes! WOW!!! No wonder its picked up as a virus. Holy shit you're fucking retarded.

noobish

Reaction score
safa said:
noobish said:
smoothness does not even work so dont even bother buying!

It’s working. I’ll bet u didn’t even buy the cheat.

Give me a fucking video proof it is working. And i'll send mine. Im sure you will loose alot of new buyers if i exposed your broken cheat.

The only thing i liked is the silent mode. It kinda makes the target's hitbox larger , It's hard to detect by admins specially when recording (only if you use it wise and carefully) Also it cant be used on sniper as when you aim there is a large triangle fucking icon that appears to the target's head which seems to be pretty much sketchy when you record and upload it. So please fix the fucking smooth aimbot before i charge back and expose your broken cheat

y0mike said:
Fred_Doe said:

Still doesnt work.

Yeah completely dude! I totally made some ransomware for people to buy so their PCs can be ripperino'd. /s

Don't be a fucking idiot. The loader connects to the internet you fucking moron. And guess what, it also loads files from memory into processes! WOW!!! No wonder its picked up as a virus. Holy shit you're fucking retarded.

From what i see your client uses a anti-crack software which triggers it as a trojan,

y0mike

Reaction score
noobish said:
safa said:
noobish said:

Give me a fucking video proof it is working. And i'll send mine. Im sure you will loose alot of new buyers if i exposed your broken cheat.

The only thing i liked is the silent mode. It kinda makes the target's hitbox larger , It's hard to detect by admins specially when recording (only if you use it wise and carefully) Also it cant be used on sniper as when you aim there is a large triangle fucking icon that appears to the target's head which seems to be pretty much sketchy when you record and upload it. So please fix the fucking smooth aimbot before i charge back and expose your broken cheat

Just by the way you speak, I know which customer you are.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-KiN9YelKY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Just because you can not properly use your head and figure out which options need to be used to do what you want, do not claim it as "not working." You're making yourself look bad.

Safa

Reaction score
y0mike said:
noobish said:
safa said:
noobish said:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-KiN9YelKY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Just because you can not properly use your head and figure out which options need to be used to do what you want, do not claim it as "not working." You're making yourself look bad.

:fuck_yea: 

Learn to cheat / how to configure the cheat before you literally talk bullshit.

noobish

Reaction score
y0mike said:
noobish said:
safa said:
noobish said:

It's still not working for me. Am i missing some of fucking requirements for this hack? Can you list all please.

Safa

Reaction score
noobish said:
y0mike said:
noobish said:
safa said:
noobish said:

It's still not working for me. Am i missing some of fucking requirements for this hack? Can you list all please.

No :LOL:

noobish

Reaction score
safa said:
noobish said:
y0mike said:
noobish said:
safa said:

nvm, i reinstalled c++ redistribute and it all went good smooth. 

Is there any way you could be adding a "save config" and "load config" options. So we everytime we start the hack we wont bother adjusting the settings to our own preference?

Safa

Reaction score
noobish said:
safa said:
noobish said:
y0mike said:
noobish said:

Is there any way you could be adding a "save config" and "load config" options. So we everytime we start the hack we wont bother adjusting the settings to our own preference?

That suggestion was accepted already, it will be implemented if our cheat goes into the beta.

noobish

Reaction score
safa said:
noobish said:
safa said:
noobish said:
y0mike said:

That suggestion was accepted already, it will be implemented if our cheat goes into the beta.

ok

will u accept btc and other crypto as payment method?

Safa

Reaction score
noobish said:
safa said:
noobish said:
safa said:
noobish said:

ok

will u accept btc and other crypto as payment method?

We'll think about this.

Finn

Reaction score
Useless on SAMPAC and Aimbot is not working on rgn(german rp server), nice try tho but i guess u find a lot better cleos here ;)

efWSEIH.png

source: ascension-cheats forums (ra is the coder) 
why should i buy it, when u say in this thread "SAMP AC added" but its not fully bypassed? :/

(shit english btw 02:00)

ini

Reaction score
user88 said:
full bypass? show me 

Im sure he cant even bypass anything
why are you so sure when you have not even bought it.

y0mike

Reaction score
Finn said:
Useless on SAMPAC and Aimbot is not working on rgn(german rp server), nice try tho but i guess u find a lot better cleos here ;)

efWSEIH.png

why should i buy it, when u say in this thread "SAMP AC added" but its not fully bypassed? :/

Aimbot does work, and do you know of a cheat that FULLY bypasses it? Doubt it. 

user88 said:
full bypass? show me 

Oh but you can right? Weren’t you asking how to properly do windows input hooks not too long ago?” LMAO? The anticheat is dying anyway, why would I focus on it when I could be adding more features.

Reaction score
y0mike said:
Oh but you can right? Weren’t you asking how to properly do windows input hooks not too long ago?” LMAO? The anticheat is dying anyway, why would I focus on it when I could be adding more features.

ffs 5th page of this thread is 80% of quotes, consider removing older quotes when you answer someone hahahaha

y0mike

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
y0mike said:

ffs 5th page of this thread is 80% of quotes, consider removing older quotes when you answer someone hahahaha

I didn’t. I wrote it on my phone, it’s a bug.

Finn

Reaction score
y0mike said:
Finn said:

efWSEIH.png

user88 said:
full bypass? show me 

I don't have to doub anything, upgrade your knowledge and search in other forums please.

y0mike

Reaction score
Finn said:
y0mike said:
Finn said:

efWSEIH.png

I don't have to doub anything, upgrade your knowledge and search in other forums please.
upgrade your english

Status
Not open for further replies.