Resource icon
CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlborg

Reaction score
[quote author="anilture"]Don't worry mates, this one is like uhmm. BETA ! Ye, just test it and put your ideas here, we will turn this into a monster togetah !

Next update will be epic ! ==>
* Object change (will be changed to CJ_SPORT_WALL which is invisible)
* SmartBP implementation (will activate & deactivate itself !)
* (more ideas can be put here if you guys have some)

This sounds epic, looking forward to the update.

If you need some testers, contact me.[/quote]

ready to test for you aswell :) :):)

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Also, you cannot shoot yourself, which makes it pretty useless as the bullets you shoot gets blocked by the sprunk machine, I suggest you to remove the one in front of the character, so people can actually shoot again.

I would place the sprunks like this

./

The . is the character the lines are where the sprunk machines should be, I think this would be sufficient for now, somehow when I try to open it in sannybuilder my sannybuilder crashes, else I would have editted it myself.

Will add that idea to the changelog, awesome idea thanks ;D

By the way, im sorry for locking, i just don't like when somebody updates my own script before i do, and releases as "xzytro and i did it together ! 1" That happened to me once, and it's ridiculous so i just don't want it to happen once again, please understand.

Acelious

Reaction score
Also, you cannot shoot yourself, which makes it pretty useless as the bullets you shoot gets blocked by the sprunk machine, I suggest you to remove the one in front of the character, so people can actually shoot again.

You even tried this?

You CAN shoot through this omg..

Vinninho

Reaction score
[quote author="Vinninho"]Also, you cannot shoot yourself, which makes it pretty useless as the bullets you shoot gets blocked by the sprunk machine, I suggest you to remove the one in front of the character, so people can actually shoot again.

You even tried this?

You CAN shoot through this omg..[/quote]

Yeah I tried buddy, didnt work for me, sprunks were blocking it for me.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
You can shoot thru it, and it can't change from a pc to another. Also you shouldn't forget, you should do lag shoot on your targets.

If really want to be sure about it, tell your friend in-game to stop, when he stopped, align the sprunk machine with him, and shoot at sprunk machine, you will see him getting hit.

carlborg

Reaction score
download troll beit , download this mod , enable sync aimbot from trollbeit , enable this mod , UR UNSTOPABLE!
YOU WILL HIT UR enemy and cant get hit.

Vinninho

Reaction score
You can shoot thru it, and it can't change from a pc to another. Also you shouldn't forget, you should do lag shoot on your targets.

If really want to be sure about it, tell your friend in-game to stop, when he stopped, align the sprunk machine with him, and shoot at sprunk machine, you will see him getting hit.

Ahh yeah, but it doesnt work on poles - I tested it first out on poles!

It works on other players, great job man!

Opcode.eXe

Expert
Reaction score
xzytro finnaly u got the 'idea' to script that.
Thats what i mean by creating your own 'function' or a way to not get HIT like i did in Derpmode.cs

zemontada

Reaction score
Good work. I also liked the mouse 3 cuz it's more simple to active and desactive while i'm dueling :) :):)

ilovedm

Reaction score
Can you just make a bulletproof god mode for 0.3x? I don't want the sprunk lol..

carlborg

Reaction score
Can you just make a bulletproof god mode for 0.3x? I don't want the sprunk lol..
it became impossible to do a bulletproof godmode for 0.3x , but in the next update of this mod , it will make no difference , just you will get protected by sprunk machines , and i think this will be for all versions of sa mp :D :D:D

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Next Update

Will be done :
* Front Machine will be changed into CJ_SPORTS_WALL (you will see where you are shooting)
* SmartBP integration (activates / deactivates itself automaticly after manual activation)
* Camera will be set to normal somehow(either with camera script, or with replacement of the Machine on the back)

Has been done :
* Alternative Hotkey;
For Laptop : Space + Q for activating, Space + E for deactivating
For Desktp : MiddleMouseButton for activating & deactivating

carlborg

Reaction score
xzytro, since you released this , you made youself in my top 3 best fans.
Keep updating this and it will be a succsess :) :):)
oh , dont make this toggle it self just like ilag.cs , and in next version add a back barier with CJ_SPORTS_WALL not just sides , i hate being back stabbed killed :p :p:p
TY :) :):)

dildotroll

Reaction score
Next Update

Will be done :
* Front Machine will be changed into CJ_SPORTS_WALL (you will see where you are shooting)
* SmartBP integration (activates / deactivates itself automaticly after manual activation)
* Camera will be set to normal somehow(either with camera script, or with replacement of the Machine on the back)

Has been done :
* Alternative Hotkey;
For Laptop : Space + Q for activating, Space + E for deactivating
For Desktp : MiddleMouseButton for activating & deactivating
how long?
please be done with in a week
would really appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.